Feed Beef Hearts To

goldfish guru #1

i was in nnnn today and had a random conversation with another customer bout good foods for goldfish that when he told me i should purchase the frozen beef hearts he said thats what he uses as a treat for his goldfish and that it also helps them to grow Larger like the ones in Chinese restarunts. anybody know if he was correct

I am sure it is packed with protein and that is why the goldfish grow large. I stay away from feeding my fish beef and other land animals. I only feed them shrimp/fish. Hopefully someone else can give you a better answer.

i've fed SFbay brand beefheart...

my goldfish eat it but seem to like bloodworms and brine shrimp more. :)

if you want to put on some lbs... i'd suggest progold and bloodworms.

my fish LOVE those.

Beefheart has twice the ammount of crude protien than bloodworms in the food I feed my goldfish. So If you wanna add pounds, that will help a lot. I alternate her meats between beef heart, bloodworms, and her favorite, brine shrimp. Feed these to your goldfish, and he/she will get a well balanced diet (provided you feed some greens too) as well as filling out a little. Hope this helps.

• 2 weeks later...