Paul Fish

Jed. why dont you call Ken and ask him what he has in black ranchus, I bet he has a nice selection, we all know you want one

Sounds like a plan to me,lol. Come on Jed, you know you want a beautiful black Ranchu swimming around giving you that puppy dog look!

Really? Reason being for some reason I couldn't log into Ajno, not sure what the heck I did, so I started over. I can usually tell when people have multiple accounts. Gee Jed did you ever wonder why I seemed kinda chummy? LOL Just kidding. So the secret is out.

Really? Reason being for some reason I couldn't log into Ajno, not sure what the heck I did, so I started over. I can usually tell when people have multiple accounts. Gee Jed did you ever wonder why I seemed kinda chummy? LOL Just kidding. So the secret is out.

Well, I think your sig was a dead give away! lol I was wondering why you were so chummy with little old Jed. :D

Well, I think your sig was a dead give away! lol I was wondering why you were so chummy with little old Jed. :D

I saw a post where people were changing their names and someone suggested adding their aliases in their signatures. At Rafflesgold I'm known as Pooky in case there are RG people here. Every other goldfish site I'm known as Ajno. Loomis is my hubby's nickname.

So I guess I'll stay Loomis until I manage to forget my password or hubby loses all the passwords. :krazy: