Motm Winner CountryLovah

koko

:Congrats: my dear! You deserve it! Now you get to wear the little purple sparkly name for a month!

AWWWW! I had a GREAT day today, and now I came home to this, which makes it even better!! Thanks so much guys!!! All your comments are soooo sweet, I love you guys!

Hey Lynda, can I borrow the purple glitter matching suit now as well? LOL

It's funny, I haven't been on at ALL this month... Anyone new to this board is probably thinking "umm Country WHO??". LOL But I've been trying to make an extra effort now to get on here each day, even if it's not as long as I used to be able to... Cause I miss you guys!!!! And I am tired of life getting in the way of my koko's time! LOL

OMG I tell soo many people about this board.. "Me & my friends at the goldfish board" "One of my mods says".. It's too funny!!!

Thanks so much!!! Now, I have to go update my blog with fish at work stories LOL :heart:heart:heart

Wow, I was... I was going to say congratulations as well, but... but it's a little hard to concentrate with Kathy's post wiggling and bouncing right above me......

Anyway! Yay for you, Sue! :Jig: Of course, we all knew you rocked, but now you have it validated in extremely awesome bubbly letters!

• 1 month later...