Could Someone Please Outbid Me?

I bid on a gorgeous red halfmoon betta on eBay in addition to the black and yellow one, but I have changed my mind on the red and want to get a different fish.

This is the item number: 170274785072

The seller is r.q.product

To outbid me, you have to enter about $12 (My highest bid is $11.49). The shipping is only $5.

If you could, it would be really helpful!

um... if someone outbid you, that would mean they would be purchasing the fish if that new bid price isn't outbid.

so you're asking someone to please buy the fish so you don't have to? :blink:

The shipping is not just five dollars that is how much they charge to send it to the person in the US that handles over seas shipping. Then that person well charge you usually 30 to 40 more to get it to you.

Hope you can get out of it.

Me too. That is why I get my fish off aquabid and find local breeders to purchase from. Glad you were able to get out of that before it was too late.

I'm not sure if you're talking about ebay but you can retract your bid or explain to the seller why you can't buy it. The best one is telling them that your paypal account is not working or your credit card is maxed out/canceled.