Craziest Halloween Ever!

Shamu23

Ok so Halloween didnt go so well yesterday. It all kind of started off bad. My best friend's brother was just walking around town and then he started coming towards us. Then he pulled a knife on his sister and asked her if she wanted to die, then he came towards me, grabbed me by the shoulder and was like "how about u, do u wanna die?" and he held the knife like right in my face. I told him to put it down but then my other friend came to my rescue by asking him to help her cut something (not exactly wat i would've done). So then we got out of there quickly. Like right after that we had a nice conversation with the cops, but we didnt tell them about that cuz we thought he was just kidding. Oh btw, the cops loved my costume lol (it was a cop costume with a csi badge thingie that I put on it, they seemed fascinated by it, one of them even came out of the car to look at it lol :D ). Ok anyways, after that we knew her brother wasnt kidding when he came by us again this time in his car. He was driving all over the road at like 100km/h like a maniac coming straight at us. We had to run off the road or else he would've probably hit us. Then he did like a little donut thingie and turned around and yelled "You wanna die?" and then he came at as again. We ran and started looking for the cops, they had already passed us 3 times but we couldnt find them at that moment so we went to my friends house instead and told her mom. So then she went out looking for him. Later she came back pretty much crying and started looking for his license number so she could report him. So obviously something bad happened between them! I havent asked my friend yet exactly wat happened cuz she still seemed kinda upset about it. Hopefully they'll take his license and maybe arrest his a** too!

So how was everone else's halloween?

sorry hear about the fright you guys must of had. Not fun when something like that happens my cuz had a knife pulled on him once. Just pleased your ok :hug

My halloween was crazy gonna post some pics within next day or two :)

thx blue

I dont usually panic in crazy situations but my friends do lol, but geez i seriously think he was trying to kill us, probably was! Maybe he was on some drugs or something, i wouldnt be surprised.

cant wait to see ur pics

Awww that sucks!!! I hate people like that. It's not funny, and it's not cool. What losers!

My halloween was pretty good : ) I took my daughter trick or treating.. One of the people let me grab a bag ofd doritos, and then another woman was giving out shots for the adults.. (Everyone knows her so it's not like some random woman). My dog was such a cute little Pig, and my daughter was a prom queen. So cute! : )

lol, sounds like u had fun. Thats great! Other than almost being run over i guess our halloween wasnt too bad either :) , although we didnt get alot of candy, we stopped after 1 or 2 hours and just went walking around town. And then thats when he started chasing us in his car, ugh that reminds me of last year when this black car was stalking us! It would drive by really slow then go fast around the block and then it would come by really slow again, it did that 3 times.

Edited by Shamu23

Wow Shamu, that is really scary!! I really hope the cops are able to find him. If anything like that ever happens again, please notify the police even if you think he's joking. He might very well be on drugs or unstable. But I'm just glad you guys are ok.

Wow, shots to the adults!!! I have never heard of that one. LOL!

Holy Shamu, that is really scary. Sounds like drugs maybe :(

My halloween was good. We had a box of 100 bars and got 6 trick or treaters....so I guess chocolate is on the menu for the next month! :rofl

My friend and I went out to the collage bar for the night and it was a lot of fun (I have pics in my pumpkin thread). But one guy there was dressed as the joker and really got into the part, lip licking and all. Then he came up behind me and grabbed my neck saying 'why so seirous'. It was pretty weird, nothing as bad as what happened to you though!

wow...tht must be sooo scary.. :o ...

My Halloween was quiet..waited for kids to show up for Trick-or-Treat...but no one showed up.. :( ...

Well..I carved a pumpkin for the first time...here it is.. :D

DSC00334.jpg

Fishcrazy you did pretty much what we did here too - dont do Halloween in Japan.

JC that is an awesome pumpkin cut out.

Shamu, I agree its sounds like your friend's brother was on drugs and you had better avoid him. What a really scary time, we're just glad you are safe hun! Grow up fast and get these people sorted with a real cop costume or whatever!

Fishcrazy you did pretty much what we did here too - dont do Halloween in Japan.

Shamu, I agree its sounds like your friend's brother was on drugs and you had better avoid him. What a really scary time, we're just glad you are safe hun! Grow up fast and get these people sorted with a real cop costume or whatever!

I cant wait till I can become a real cop! Maybe then i'll get the chance to arrest him!! Yay!! lol

I cant wait till I can become a real cop! Maybe then i'll get the chance to arrest him!! Yay!! lol

Jule, I thought you were going to become a forensic investigator like Catherine Willows. :)

If so, you would be solving baffling crimes and murders; not wasting your time arresting some punk kid on the streets. :D

Jule, I thought you were going to become a forensic investigator like Catherine Willows. :)

If so, you would be solving baffling crimes and murders; not wasting your time arresting some punk kid on the streets. :D

to become a csi u gotta b a cop for 5 years first ;) which is nice cuz i wanna be both but i'd rather be a csi but that way i get to do both :D

to become a csi u gotta b a cop for 5 years first ;) which is nice cuz i wanna be both but i'd rather be a csi but that way i get to do both :D

Oh yeah huh? :D I guess you gotta pay your dues b4 you go into the limelight! :rofl

yayyyy...thank you Frazer.. :D:heart

Did you have a nice Diwali ( hope I spelt it Right :unsure: ) as well JC :)

Edited by Blue

Thank you so much Imo.. :D .. :heart

Ahh..you spelt it right... :) ..thnks for asking.. :heart as far as the preparations go...it was all gr888...but on the main day I met with a car accident...no one hurt..but my car was in a bad shape.. :( ..so the evening was all spent getting a claim and setting up the car to got to a collission center..yada yada yada..I spent tht evening in a parking lot waiting for the car to get towed.. :( ...but neways kept everything behind...so no celebrations...but it was still ok.. :) ...thnks soo much for inquiring... :) ..did you see the pics of the traditional oil lamps I put up??..I guess in the Pumpkins thread...hope you like them.. :):heart

EDIT: Actually not in the Pumpkins thread..LOL..you can chk it out..Here :)

Edited by SunshineGurl

I talked to my friend today :( . I dont think he was reported afterall cuz he's still driving and all of a sudden my friend is really defensive of him and is like saying that theres nothing wrong with him. She even said herself that his mom found him at the house of a guy who's known for selling drugs apparently, but she was saying that he wasnt high, but how would she know, i bet he was. He does not deserve to keep his license! I'd love to report him but I have no proof and then my friend would hate me, i dont know what sudenly made her change her mind about the situation, cuz i mean, he could've killed her!

Thank you so much Imo.. :D .. :heart

Ahh..you spelt it right... :) ..thnks for asking.. :heart as far as the preparations go...it was all gr888...but on the main day I met with a car accident...no one hurt..but my car was in a bad shape.. :( ..so the evening was all spent getting a claim and setting up the car to got to a collission center..yada yada yada..I spent tht evening in a parking lot waiting for the car to get towed.. :( ...but neways kept everything behind...so no celebrations...but it was still ok.. :) ...thnks soo much for inquiring... :) ..did you see the pics of the traditional oil lamps I put up??..I guess in the Pumpkins thread...hope you like them.. :):heart

EDIT: Actually not in the Pumpkins thread..LOL..you can chk it out..Here :)

thats too bad about ur car! Good thing ur ok though!

Edited by Shamu23

Oh no...seriously??..I thought his mom must have reported him...thts too bad...what if you guys were hurt...ur friend shud understand that this cud have been serious... :blink:

Oh yeah...I am glad too no one was hurt in the accident...but it hurt to see my car hurt... :cry1

I talked to the guy's girlfriend today, his mom did report him and he was arrested, but they let him go with a warning. Ugh and they made me talk to the guidance counsellor which I really didnt wanna do!! But watever, hopefully he's learned his lesson.