Clips

jody

I have been seeing many of you with clips for the veggies to hold them in place. I am thinking I need one that I can reach to the bottom of the tank where my blind oranda will find it. I tried broccoli this morning and all it would do is float. I see there are the clips that have suction cups on them. The only ones I can seem to find locally have magnets on them, no suction cups. Does anyone know of where you can get these? I am heading to our chain department store tonight I am hoping to find them there. Also If I can't find them does anyone know how to get the veggies to stay on the bottom? I used crushed peas without skins today, they seemed to sink fine by themselves.

oops, probably should have posted this in Goldfish food?

Edited by jody

I ordered my veggie clip online, but sometimes you can get them at pet stores too. Otherwise, 'chip clips' with magnets on the back can be fine too. I actually use one of them when I want to have the veggies in two seperate places.

make sure the clip is clean. i would justbuy a new one to make sure ;)

Sounds good. I will have to go out for the fishing line so I will look for veggie clips first and if I cant find them I'll grab a new office one. thanks

make sure the clip is clean. i would justbuy a new one to make sure ;)

Sounds good. I will have to go out for the fishing line so I will look for veggie clips first and if I cant find them I'll grab a new office one. thanks

your welcome

and post pics when you do feed them :)

I went everywhere for the clip but to no avail. Found an office clip that connected to a suction cup from an old bubble wall. Worked like a charm :D

http://i213.photobucket.com/albums/cc270/jody2274/clip.jpg

Fry loved it!! Oscar couldnt figure it out even though he ran into it several times, he got the scraps though :feedme

http://i213.photobucket.com/albums/cc270/jody2274/fry.jpg