Attention Pixiefish?

fishywomble

Pixiefish.... we last exchanged messages on this forum about a year ago? I just tried messaging you several times but it seems that it doesn't allow me to send messages anymore. :(

Remember Flo, our oranda that had severe swimbladder problems??? Well she never recovered from the swimbladder disease, but somehow lasted for a year and she just died a month ago. We're a bit heartbroken and have decided to give up on the fishkeeping hobby as we've both realised that we don't have enough time to devote to this, and really don't want to kill anymore goldies!

So - remember the aquarium we discussed? It's a Juwel 120 L tank.... please email me at fishywomble@gmail.com if you're still interested, we're giving it away free of course.

Thanks!!!!

fishywomble

I am so sorry your fish passed :( I remember the thread. I am going to make sure Pixiefish sees this. I do know she has just a few days ago bought 3 new fish so this may be good timing :)

Oh my goodness, FishyW! This is telepathy!

For some reason, you have been in my thoughts for the past couple of weeks and I'd been meaning to PM you and ask how poor Flo has been doing.

I'm so sorry she finally passed. You must be very sad about it, but it is amazing she lasted so long and I know you did what you could to help her.

Trinket is right that the tank would be a great home for our new fish. I'll email you now, hun.