Thanx Pixefish........

shuvo

well i m very much thank full to prixe fish :thanks . yesterday u posted about a dying fish ,n how u helped it to survive....the tip u gave it helped me a lot to save one of my small oranda.today after i woke up :yawn i saw one of my small oranda isnt moving anything its only floating :o ...can u belive i just opened my stupid eye n saw this anyway. :wacko::blink: i got really afraid :scared n quickly took it up...than i hold the fish with the water level and doing up n down slightly....after few min it was moving the grill slightly...i saw a hope n i got sure that its not dead yeat...while dowing slightly up n down i started to few drops in the water as u said moracaly after7-8min it started to move it`s body slighty.....still it was upside down...so i keep dowing the up don process....after half an hour it satarted to swim bit slowly but not upside down :5: i quickly change the full water and it started to move normally after more half an hour......i was so so happy.....thnks to pixefish for sharing the last post with us.....thanks to koko`s gf because of this we can get help from many gf helpers like pixe,dryl,koko n many more.....thankls thanks again :gfish:

regard

nahid

:) Pixie is fantastic : ) Like you said so many of our mods/members here are just sooo wonderful. Things they post have such a huge effect and I am sooo thankful we've got em... I've said it before, but I'll say it again. Thanks to all our great mods and of course the wonderful koko who give us all soooo much.. Advice, info & friendship : )

Glad your fish is doing better : ) That's great news!!!!

That is so great that a post helped you save your fish!!!!! That is what its all about here, helping each other and I'm really happy for you and your oranda :D Pixiefish is a huge help to all of us here and has many words of wisdom -about all kinds of stuff :heart