Pumpkins!

Chrissy_Bee

Great idea, Chrissy! I like the faces on yours. Much more scary than mine. My kids are not really into scary yet, and they get to draw the faces.

Here are the ones my 8-year-old and I just finished. Plus the bowl of roasted pumpkin seeds. Yummy!

jackolanterns.jpg

When you were younger, Peaches?? I'm 29 and JD is 25 and we're carving ours tomorrow night... Haha!

We drove around all over the county looking for this country pumpkin patch that I remembered going to awhile back, and it's gone! So we ended up having to get them at the grocery store. LOL

I'll post pictures when ours are done. I always have to make a cat pumpkin!

Yay, pumpkins! We did some pumpkin carvings in 3D, here is mine: PA300013.jpg

PA300012.jpg

It really does look better in life... I may try to get some pictures of it in action tomorrow night.

oooh...Minx...I love tht thing...wow...very impressive... :heart

Nomi...the 3D carving...awesome....wow..you guys are pros....

I started mine last night...Only managed to get the goop out after struggling with it for like 45 minutes...huh...And then managed to draw eye and nose with a pen...and gave up...I ll finish it tonite..hope it does not go bad.. :blink: ...neways..yayyyyy...Halloween...I love it... :D

Fun Pumpkins!! OMG I totally forget to get one to carve.. Can you believe that? That is NOT cool at all! But we've got the candy and everything.. Happy Halloween everyone : )

Anyone dressing up as a goldfish? LOL

Here are ours. I had the HARDEST time carving my pumpkin this year. It had the thickest rind of any that I've ever seen, at least 2 inches thick! I was carving it with a really sharp Cutco knife and still had trouble!

Anyway we had the pumpkins out last night for trick or treaters and we're using it again tonight for a decoration at our friends' Halloween party. They're getting a little wrinkled but are still OK!

IMG_8807.jpg

My goodness!! What are you guys putting in those pumpkins to make them so bright?

They are all so good, and I love the ears on Jen's cat! The face is so sweet, looking at the other one. XD

I need to get mine uploaded and posted, probably tomorrow evening after yoga class. :)