Would You Look At These Two

Totally twins! I love that you got Mocha because he looks sooooo much like Skye!

If I had to pick, I pick Skye though, but then again she is one of my fave fish ever.... She's perfect. But I love em both, and ALL your babies Kathy... Mocha has a great expression..

Wow...very close.. :D ...I love them both...but like Sue, if I had to pick one I would go with Skye...this is my new telescope bug that has bit me after the recent babies you and Sue got..LOL.. :D

Totally twins! I love that you got Mocha because he looks sooooo much like Skye!

If I had to pick, I pick Skye though, but then again she is one of my fave fish ever.... She's perfect. But I love em both, and ALL your babies Kathy... Mocha has a great expression..

Except she is a he, rofl! In fact he had Calypso spewing eggs all over the tank again yesterday for the second time in a week, sheesh. And Black Velvet is doing her share of egg laying still as well with Sprite in hot pursuit. So apparently Sprite is a Spike. All I can say is the two new ones had better not start. Enough with the eggs already!

Woops LOL

And um.. really! Enough with the eggs!!!! This is becoming some sort of sick joke isn't it? LOL

Tell me about it! There are folks trying everything to get their fish to breed with no luck and mine don't know when to quit, lol. The only good thing is at least I don't have to worry about the girls being egg bound.

They do look similar. I'm gonna have to go with Mocca Joe as my favorite!