Fish On The First 48!

Shamu23

I was watching the First 48 yesterday and one of the homicide units in memphis i think it was, they had an oscar named Reggie!!! Did anyone else see it? It was so cute, it was funny, one of the people was like talking to him about their case sorta lol.

My mom is obsessed with all of those court shows (she goes crazy if I leave the door unlocked, lol), one time this murder suspect had this fish tank, and they poisoned someone with a chemical found only in this one fish tank algae killer, but the police found out becuase the woman never got rid of the cup, and they found traces of the chemical on it, lol.

My mom is obsessed with all of those court shows (she goes crazy if I leave the door unlocked, lol), one time this murder suspect had this fish tank, and they poisoned someone with a chemical found only in this one fish tank algae killer, but the police found out becuase the woman never got rid of the cup, and they found traces of the chemical on it, lol.

lol, who ever thought that algaecide would b used to kill someone!! The fishie on the show was really cute though, and they had a nice big tank for it too :D