They're Heeere!

The fish from Tommy's auction arrived this morning right on time. I ended up doing overnight shipping. So please say hi to Mocca Joe and Goblin!

Just Arrived.

10-29-08023.jpg

In their quaratine tank

10-29-08037.jpg

Mocca Joe

10-29-08035.jpg

10-29-08032.jpg

Goblin

10-29-08029.jpg

10-29-08030.jpg

They were swimming around but they are now just hanging out, one behind a log, the other at the surface(no gasping or gulping). Don't seem to be distressed and are making short forays out then back. I have 1% salt in and lights are out. Thought about covering them but since I don't know how they will take the salt decided I'd do better to be able to see them just in case.

oooo nice fish!!!!!!....hmmmm Is that a oranda with a lionhead wen????...a cross ???

This was it's description. Didn't say it was a cross but either way it's a cutie, lol.

Lot# 3144 SHOW QUALITY Veil Tail Red & White Oranda (5.5 inches)158th%20AUCTION%20464Thumb.JPG

Very nice confirmation with up-right dorsal and bushy tail. Very nice head-growth with a cute chubby face. Very nice coloration and markings.

oooo nice fish!!!!!!....hmmmm Is that a oranda with a lionhead wen????...a cross ???

This was it's description. Didn't say it was a cross but either way it's a cutie, lol.

Lot# 3144 SHOW QUALITY Veil Tail Red & White Oranda (5.5 inches)158th%20AUCTION%20464Thumb.JPG

Very nice confirmation with up-right dorsal and bushy tail. Very nice head-growth with a cute chubby face. Very nice coloration and markings.

he is a cutie!!!!!!...I want to fishnap him!!!!!

Pretty, pretty, pretty!!!

Kathy, they look great! No need to cover tank. They will be okay with just the lights out.

Thanks Jed! ok on the not covering. The other fish I got from Tommy pretty much hit the tank running so to speak. These two seem a bit more anxious about things. The Ryukin is just gorgeous in person. The pics don't really do him justice. And I love the Oranda's face mask. It was a last minute impulse bid, lol. I kept watching it and figured if no one else put a bid on it by auction end then I would. The Evil Twin was cackling in glee as she hit the bid button. Now if she would just help pay for things, rofl.

OH! Absolutely gorgeous! I LOVE ADORE both of them! So beautiful!

I'd add one thing to lights out and no cover needed. Just make sure there's not too much traffic/noise/stomping/banging/quick movement near the tank.

OH! Absolutely gorgeous! I LOVE ADORE both of them! So beautiful!

I'd add one thing to lights out and no cover needed. Just make sure there's not too much traffic/noise/stomping/banging/quick movement near the tank.

Thanks Lynda!

Uh huh,great advice but impossible here. No way to seperate the tanks (very small house) and with 15 dogs and a rainy/snowy cold day, I'm afraid they will just have to bite the bullet and cope. I just try to keep the mayhem down to a minumim with the young dogs carrying ons inside.

Edited by Kathy B

Pretty, pretty, pretty!!!

Kathy, they look great! No need to cover tank. They will be okay with just the lights out.

Thanks Jed! ok on the not covering. The other fish I got from Tommy pretty much hit the tank running so to speak. These two seem a bit more anxious about things. The Ryukin is just gorgeous in person. The pics don't really do him justice. And I love the Oranda's face mask. It was a last minute impulse bid, lol. I kept watching it and figured if no one else put a bid on it by auction end then I would. The Evil Twin was cackling in glee as she hit the bid button. Now if she would just help pay for things, rofl.

Sure, blame it on the evil twin if you must. lol I bet you can't wait for the auction tonight! lol

They are soooooooo gorgeous! I am so glad you ended up getting that Ryukin, he is just so perfect for your collection... And I didn't even know about the oranda cause I have been MIA lately on here, but WOW, what a cutie pie!!! I love em! They are sooo sweet! Hope they adjust well for you, I am sure they will. How many tanks do you have now?

wow

overnight shipping and there ok.

who ever ship them is very good with live animals

i like them both

Thank you!

They came from Tommy at Goldfishnet.com. So far any fish I have gotten from him have arrived in good shape. Some of the others have gotten his fish as well.

They are soooooooo gorgeous! I am so glad you ended up getting that Ryukin, he is just so perfect for your collection... And I didn't even know about the oranda cause I have been MIA lately on here, but WOW, what a cutie pie!!! I love em! They are sooo sweet! Hope they adjust well for you, I am sure they will. How many tanks do you have now?

Thanks Sue! The Oranda was a last minute decision. I had been watching it and since no had had bid on it by auctions end the Evil Twin struck again, lol. I just love the mask on it's face. I'll only have the 75 gallon, two 55's, maybe the 29 and the Betta tank going once these are out of quarantine. I broke down the 10, 20 and a 30 already. Will be taking down the other 30. I'll have five Telescopes in one 55, 5 Oranda's in the 75 and the Ryukin, PomPom and the baby or two I might keep in the other 55. I'm thinking I might just move the Betta into the 29 gallon once the fry are gone and take his 7 gallon down. Which means I will have a 10, two 30's, a 20, a 7, a five and a 100 gallon stock tank empty and stored in the basement, lol.