Just Thought Id Share.

Jon

i was messing around with the camera on my new blackberry. I changed it to black and white and took some pictures of some things. One of them happened to be daisy sleeping in the sun.

IMG00099.jpg

I got the blackberry a week ago. Needless to say, they arent cheap. I got the blackberry pearl 8110. Its the smaller line of the blackberries but its still able to do all the stuff the big one can.

aww thats so cute!

i dont even have a cellphone :( , but im getting one for my b-day :D , but the 1 i want only works with verizon wireless so i'd have to register it in the u.s. which will cost even more :krazy: but i still want it cuz its sssssoooo cool!!!!

I got the blackberry a week ago. Needless to say, they arent cheap. I got the blackberry pearl 8110. Its the smaller line of the blackberries but its still able to do all the stuff the big one can.

stop complaining. jk

my cell phone is fried...water and cell phone don't mix.

Edited by FishCrazy

ur dog is really cute!!

stop complaining. jk

lol, actually my dad had this big ugly old cellphone, and we thought we lost it in a lake, then 3 years later, our boat was standing outside and it rained all night, the next morning we found the cellphone floating in about 6 inches of water and it still worked perfectly fine!!

ur dog is really cute!!

stop complaining. jk

lol, actually my dad had this big ugly old cellphone, and we thought we lost it in a lake, then 3 years later, our boat was standing outside and it rained all night, the next morning we found the cellphone floating in about 6 inches of water and it still worked perfectly fine!!

Wow. Thats pretty amazing lol. Now you know that if it falls in the lake, it floats ;D

Your dog is so adorable! I wish I had a dog again. I got a puppy in kindergarden and had to put her down two years ago, I still miss her. Your dog is just gorgeous

btw, I have the BlackBerry Pearl too! Only mine is the 8100 because it's the first one that came out. It still works though! I can't wait to upgrade when the BlackBerry touch screen comes out for ATT!!!

O really? That sucks! I want a touch screen but I don't think an Iphone is a good idea for me. I'd be on it all the time. There is just too much stuff on it! That's why I like BlackBerries. They have all the good stuff like internet and GoogleMaps but none of the stuff I don't need like a million and a half free games.

ur dog is really cute!!

stop complaining. jk

Wow. Thats pretty amazing lol. Now you know that if it falls in the lake, it floats ;D

lol yeah