Did Anyone Here Buy This Cutie

No, but I wish I did!! I would LOVE to be her new momma! She looks like my Lionhead Dollie!! Except my Dollie is all white with only the red on her head and tip of her mouth just like that one!! Now I know what she'll look like when she grows up. I wonder how much that baby sold for because she's a cutie!<P>No, but I wish I did!! I would LOVE to be her new momma! She looks like my Lionhead Dollie!! Except my Dollie is all white with only the red on her head and tip of her mouth just like that one!! Now I know what she'll look like when she grows up. I wonder how much that baby sold for because she's a cutie!</P>

The markings are very "cute" and attractive. I would remind people that, when buying a goldfish, color pattern is not a good thing to use as a basis for purchase, however...... particularly if the color pattern is dependant on black.

Black is a very transiant color - and black and red is the most unstable color pattern there is in goldfish. As "cute" as that fish is at this moment, you can rest assured that it will not look that way in 6 months to a year.

Make sure when buying a fish that you are happy with the FISH, not just the COLOR..... for you want to have a swimming friend that will please you every time you see it - whether it is red or red/white or what-ever it becomes.

I wish that one would stay looking just like that! That is SO unusual and attractive!!!!

The markings are very "cute" and attractive. I would remind people that, when buying a goldfish, color pattern is not a good thing to use as a basis for purchase, however...... particularly if the color pattern is dependant on black.

Black is a very transiant color - and black and red is the most unstable color pattern there is in goldfish. As "cute" as that fish is at this moment, you can rest assured that it will not look that way in 6 months to a year.

Make sure when buying a fish that you are happy with the FISH, not just the COLOR..... for you want to have a swimming friend that will please you every time you see it - whether it is red or red/white or what-ever it becomes.

I wish that one would stay looking just like that! That is SO unusual and attractive!!!!

As much as I love this fish, I know she will become red within months. That is why I stick with the red/white, reds and calicos. I want a black ranchu, and I know he will turn gold. I haven't had one in a while and I could use the contrast in my tank. Why can't they mantain their color!!! :why: Oh well, I was hoping someone bought her from Koko's so I can enjoy seeing pictures with her present color.

Hey Jed...current Tommy's auction has a black ranchu....

http://goldfishnet.com/ItemDetails.asp?i=3250 ...thought u might be interested.. :)

He's cute, but I see some gold undertones. Did you see that blue one? OMG!!! :heart