How Gf Developes Eggs?

shuvo

well i know its a silly question.but i want to know a female gf develope eggs.is it that by feeding hi protin food or with a male like human process?

sorry if its a stupid quistion.coz recenty i kept one male parl scale n a female black moor in 5 gallon tank.both of them r bout 3.5inch (mouth to tail)thats y i want to know.it too much cold in my country so wat the temp is needed for the breeding.i had many fail attemps in this section but this time i m really looking forward to it.so wat do u think will i success.i know tank is bit small but i dont hav another one....thats y i m tense.

regards

nahid

Usually females take rather longer to develop than males and reach their peak fertile age somewhere between 2 and 3 years old. The males are far younger when they reach maturity. During these few years the fish needs to be very well fed and live in an environment where the water is warm and there are no problems with ammonia/nitrites/high nitrates etc which can set the process back. Space does play a role in this too although if you are careful with water quality and extra filtration it is possible she still might release eggs if all other conditions are right.

Feeding heavily but always checking water quality after heavy feeds and a warm temperature after a long cold winter -imitating spring- are known to encourage eggs.

WELL THAT REALLY HELPFUL BUT I WANTED TO KNOW THAT FOR HAVING EGG IN A FEMALE GF DO I HAV TO PUT A ,ALE WITH IT OR JUST KEEP THE FEMALE ALONE.SO THAT IT CAN EAT MANY FOOD.COZ MALE IS ONLY NEEDED TO FERTILE THE EGGS R8 SO.....IS IT IMP TO KEEP BOTH OG THEM TOGATHER