I Think I Just Got Fussed Out.........

Jeana727

Cindy Lou (who is plagued with on again\off again floating issues) has become ADDICTED to sucking air at the surface which adds to her issues & frustrates the STARCH outta ME!! So when I catch her doing it I tap on the glass & she stops.....at least for a minute anyway. But THIS MORNING she was sucking away getting her AIR FIX, so I gave a tap......she ZOOMED right over to the corner of the tank looking straight at me! Her mouth was going real fast with bubbles coming out! I SWEAR it looked like she was giving me a serious blessing out!! Her "expression" was of total distain!! It just cracked me up!!

That's hilarious! :rofl She decided "ohhh no you don't mommy I'll do what I want" lol priceless!

My Angel has issues with that, too.. sucking air like there's no tomorrow. And she's the one with serious swim bladder! Just this morning I soaked their food and she makes sure she eats all that floats or stays to the top of the tank.. and gets air. Ughh frustrating!

She doesn't mouth off on me though hehe :)

Ohh the personalities of goldfish! :heart

Coco likes to do that but he's only had one case of swim bladder. Hopefull no more. *crosses fingers*

Edited by whitner