Plectomus With Goldfish

Guest telescope eye

Guest telescope eye

When I woke up i saw my plectomus attacking my fish and eating the slime coat off of the goldfishand a dead goldfish floaing nthe water and later that evening another

fish was dead so my mom took them out and gave them to some one.it was pretty nasty and my freind who has a 100 gal also has the same problem.

those pleco are called here sucker.which really a disgusting fish.petshop owners sells them by saying they will clean ur tank glass...but wat they dont say that they will clean ur fishes too.i gave my 2 sucker fish to cats :lol2:food when i saw i sucker my favorite gf`s eye.my poor baby died :cry:cry1 .it was a small oranda.and mosly some time they just stuck in the head so gfs cant take breath n die :death ,,,i really hates them :wa:madrant:pan

Guest telescope eye
those pleco are called here sucker.which really a disgusting fish.petshop owners sells them by saying they will clean ur tank glass...but wat they dont say that they will clean ur fishes too.

yeah same here they said oh you can put them together with gf and later another fish deid from ick and injuries. :(