Sign in to follow this  
lynda441

Some Silly Pics Of The Kids

My kids were awfully frisky tonight after their water change, so I had to get a few snaps. Sorry for all the little white flecks! Those are bubbles....

"The Train." Horny Jackson chasing Kabuki and gay Blue chasing Jackson! :tomuch:

ATheTrain.jpg

"Okay, everybody look this way!"

AOkayEverybodyLookThisWay.jpg

"I'm gonna tell you a little secret, but you gotta promise not to tell, okay?"

AOkayButYouGottaPromiseNottoTell.jpg

"Wait! Wait! Lemme get in the picture!"

AWaitWaitLemmeGetIn.jpg

"Nuh uh! We are NOT goldfish, we're SARDINES!"

ASardinesNotGoldfish.jpg

:tomuch: that last picture is priceless!

did they all get out ok? :D

such a silly bunch!

I can't believe they all crammed in together. They are so silly. Adorable shots!

Those are HILARIOUS :lol1 !!!!!

Love the captions- love your fish!!! I have to get a glass in my tanks too, they look to really enjoy stuffing theirselves in those :rofl

That pic "can i tell you a secret" is so precious. By the looks of Kabuki's expression that must have been one very big juicy secret :o

I loved the last pic. How do they manage to get themselves in such cramped spots :rofl

:rofl ...oh my god...these pictures are priceless...they are all sooooo cute...and I love the way you describe the pics....its silly how they all fit in one glass... :D ..adorable.... :heart

Very cute pics, and funny. They do the silliest things sometimes. My blue oranda does the same as yours, he does that to my shubbie. I love that last pic, they do like to squeeze themselves in!

:rofl

They are great! Thanks for posting

lol all so cute.

You really got some great shots! Love them all crammed into the container,lol.

Wonderful! Perfect time to grab that camera! :D

I love the "I'm gonna tell you a secret" one. Kabuki looks like "oh my gosh, really?!" haha

Beautiful beautiful beautiful! :heart

Hilarious pictures!! :rofl A nice big tank and they have to stuff themselves into a little jar! Just what I needed to cheer me up on a Monday morning.

I was laughing from the beginning, and when I saw the last photo...I lost it! That is funny!!!

I can't believe they all crammed in together. They are so silly. Adorable shots!

I KNOW! You should've seen the churning whirlpool of fins and scales and the ocassional eye when all five of them crammed themselves into the candy bowl! I took a picture, but you can't tell anything! It IS literally just a mass of fins and scales! It looked like those old pictures of when college kids tried to cram themselves into a phone booth and you see a cheek plastered up on the glass and a stray leg hanging out...

Those are HILARIOUS :lol1 !!!!!

Love the captions- love your fish!!! I have to get a glass in my tanks too, they look to really enjoy stuffing theirselves in those :rofl

That pic "can i tell you a secret" is so precious. By the looks of Kabuki's expression that must have been one very big juicy secret :o

They LOVE getting inside these darned glass containers. I put in two round medium sized glass bowl/vases, a glass candy bowl and a glass rocks glass just to see which they liked the best. They seem to like the candy bowl best followed by the rocks glass; translation, they seem to like smaller spaces. You should see them this morning. After wearing themselves out last night, they're all asleep, snuggled up together in one of the round bowl/vases.

I loved the last pic. How do they manage to get themselves in such cramped spots :rofl

I think it's the "grass is greener" syndrome. It's kind of like when you feed two dogs in two separate bowls and even though you're feeding the same food to both dogs, one of the dogs will want the other dog's food.... It's just always more appealing when someone else has it! They definitely had me :rofl3

Very cute pics, and funny. They do the silliest things sometimes. My blue oranda does the same as yours, he does that to my shubbie. I love that last pic, they do like to squeeze themselves in!

Well, I'm glad to hear that my Blue isn't the only gay blue oranda!

Hilarious pictures!! :rofl A nice big tank and they have to stuff themselves into a little jar! Just what I needed to cheer me up on a Monday morning.

You're welcome! We definitely need a reason to smile on a Monday morning! lol!

Thanks to everyone who stopped by! I didn't quote all of you as the comments were mostly about their silly misperception of being sardines and not goldfish, but I loved all your comments nonetheless! Keep 'em coming and hope I can make some more peoples' day!

aww ur fish r ssssoooo cute :heart !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They are so cute! I love the captions, the last photo is priceless. :lol1

:lol2:lol2:rofl:rofl:rofl:bounce:wub::wub::wub: reallly funny...mostly the 1st one lolz.u got nice hand there for taking pics

aww ur fish r ssssoooo cute :heart !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think so.... but, then I'm biased! lol!

Nice pics

luv the last one :D

I did too.... that's why I saved it for last! I knew it would be the favorite!

They are so cute! I love the captions, the last photo is priceless. :lol1

Thanks! With those faces?! The captions almost wrote themselves!

:lol2:lol2:rofl:rofl:rofl:bounce:wub::wub::wub: reallly funny...mostly the 1st one lolz.u got nice hand there for taking pics

You liked the first one! A still picture really can't translate the actual race around the tank with one's nose in the next one's butt as if there were a string tying all three together! And, thank you! I gotta give my new camera all the credit for the good pics!