New Babies!

Ok ok, I know I risk getting the Koko stick for no pictures this minute, but I haven't been on in a while and wanted to update everyone!

(I'm at a friend's so this will be short, I'll post pics I promise!)

My 2 shubunkins and 1 fantail were moved to the 55 gallon successfully. :) Other than Sebastian bottom sitting (which only slightly worries me, he's been in there for over 24 hours now..) things are great! The 37 gallon is being cleaned up, 100% water change.

I came home with two pearlscales yesterday! Little babies, I named them Mitzi and Boo. Precious darlings! I think they are crown pearlscales, I'm new to any fish with wen so it'll be interesting if they do certainly happen to be crowns.

:P Just an update! I'll keep you posted.

Yes, well, you DO have a lot of nerve posting this without pictures! lol! And you only get to get away with it because you're not at home! lol! So, do you feel your 37 is ready for new kids already? I thought you were going to clean it all out and remove all the gravel and totally re-do things......

I kinda had an impulse moment.. and I know a girl at work will kill me over it tonight. I hear "NO MORE FISH" everyday by at least one coworker. :wacko:

They are precious! They're in quarantine and doing wonderful. Mitzi is shy and like to hide in plants, Boo is a little more outgoing.

The LFS guy made sure to order pearlscales for me.. and these are them. They had only about five, and yesterday only one was left. So, I guess I felt obligated, too? But there's another LFS that's going to order pearlscales too haha.. and they're about 2 inches. I dunno.. maaaybe I can squeeze. :)

Trust me, I kinda thought about it over and over.. pearlscale, and a ryukin. No, that would remind me of my baby too much.. so a black moor. Well..

..and came home with two pearlies.

Ever since I saw the picture another user posted of the HUGE golfball, I had to have at least oneee. :P

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3269/297829...2051fe8.jpg?v=0

It's hard to tell I didn't get a great shot of Boo's eyes, but he has one black beady eye and one with white surrounding his eye. And he has more white on him, it gets hard to tell them apart. But Mitzi's eyes make her look like a lil girl.. kinda looks like it could resemble eyeshadow haha. :D I don't have much more, I'm trying to let them settle.

Hopefully this will keep me from the Koko stick! :peeka

That's how I feel about getting a ryukin. Nemo was my baby and I don't know if I can handle getting another one as if "replacing" him.. which I wouldn't be doing! but still, has that feel to it.

I'll make sure to take more pictures!