Just A General Question

Tommy is offering a really reasonable rate on two day shipping. How safe would this be? I've always done the overnight but figure it's worth considering if it's safe. I probably have until Monday to decide one way or the other.

Thanks for any insight on this.

Edited by Kathy B

I'm not really sure on that but I think it might be okay. I have heard of some people putting some type of O2 tab in the bag with the fish but again, I'm not sure. Hopefully someone will see this who can help you out ;)

Thanks Crystal! I hope so. I would never even consider it in hot weather but things are down right chilly now. Figure it's worth considering if it's not dangerous for the fish.

Should be fine. My dojo's were shipped on Monday and got here on Thursday and they were just fine. And with the weather being cooler goldfish should travel just fine.

I would not recommend it at this time especially with those of you who live in areas where the weather is turning colder, you do not want a fish sitting for two days with extreme temp changes. I live in Miami and would never ship a fish two day simply because it so hot here that it would probably end up cooked. I know that we can save 35 dollars but in the end you with more problems and a more stressed out fish. I we are going to spend 80-150 dollars on a fish, why skimp on shipping. If you choose to do the two day shipping let us know about your experience

I personally wouldn't do it either. If your spending a good amount of money for the fish why take the risk? But then again it comes down to personal preference and how well the shipper prepares the fish.