Evil Twin Strikes Again

I'm not normally tempted by Ryukins even tho' I think they are beautiful but would you look at this!

http://www.goldfishnet.com/home.asp 1X1Trans.gif Lot# 3154 RARE Lavender Broad Tail Ryukin with chocolate markings (4.5 inches)Current Bid

$125 Snatch-It $150

Time left: 3D 9Hr 0Min Auction starts: 10/22/2008 8:30:PM (CST)Auction Ends: 10/26/2008 8:30:PM (CST)Nice confirmation with very high dorsal. Very nice rare coloration with nice markings.

Save on shipping only... $60 or $35 for 2-day shipping.

158th%20AUCTION%20252.JPG1X1Transparent.gif158th%20AUCTION%20237.JPG

OO I WANT HIM I WANT HIM I WANT HIM!!! O no fair Kathy! Posting beautiful ryukin like that.

He's so gorgeous, but I really can't afford to pay $125 plus shipping for a fish. Not to mention, I don't have room in my tank. :cry

Somebody bought that piece. Is it you?

I told you my Evil Twin was at it again,rofl. Yes, I put the minimum bid in then just knew someone would come in last minute and top my maximum by $1.oo or something. Soooo,I bought it,lol. My first ever Ryukin. Do you think it's a decent fish?

Oh my god Kathy..I am so glad you got him...I saw him this morning itself...and kept thinking...Wow..is this a ryukin..he is soooo different and beautiful..he looks wonderful..I was stuck on him too...so glad he ll be with you...and I ll see him thru pictures..he is gorgeous Kathy...Congratulations!! :heart

The dorsal fin is amazing and the colorings and markings are gorgeously unbelievable! For its size, it hasn't much of a hump, but with all of its other beauty, who cares! At least you know that, given the size, those markings should remain and that's what's the most beautiful!

You're a trickster! Here you are saying, "oh yeah, isn't this pretty" and by the time I looked at it, it was sold and I'm thinking, "too late for you girl!" silly thing and then you go and tell us you bought it!

The dorsal fin is amazing and the colorings and markings are gorgeously unbelievable! For its size, it hasn't much of a hump, but with all of its other beauty, who cares! At least you know that, given the size, those markings should remain and that's what's the most beautiful!

You're a trickster! Here you are saying, "oh yeah, isn't this pretty" and by the time I looked at it, it was sold and I'm thinking, "too late for you girl!" silly thing and then you go and tell us you bought it!

I know,lol. I had the first bid on it but then just knew I'd lose it last minute. Just one of those feelings so just decided to get it and be done with it. I know it doesn't have much of a hump. Was why I thought it was a Telescope at first quick look. But it is just so pretty and such an unusual color I had to have it.

I was thinking Tommy was still in China! He's beautiful.

You should see his auction. There are quite a few beauties this week.

OMG! I am loving those ranchus. Most of them are sold too.

I was thinking Tommy was still in China! He's beautiful.

He got back late last week. He did put up a short auction from Friday to Sunday. Then this one started yesterday as usual.

I'm usually on top of these auctions. How did I miss it? lol

I got one from his last week auction. I just received it this morning.

Jed: don't you like the one without item number, the second last one? :)

Not really, Fred. I love this one.

http://www.goldfishnet.com/images/Auction/...CTION%20003.JPG

I also sent Tommy an email to see if he brought back anymore like this one. I bought this ranchu from Tommy and before he could ship him, the fish had some problems, so he couldn't ship him.

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y240/deed...pg?t=1224824998