Frozen Foods

Bubbleboy

So I went down to the local pet store and bought some frozen foods in cubes to feed Fiona. I have frozen beef heart, frozen brine shrimp, frozen mysis shrimp and frozen tubifex worms. I was just wondering what kind might be best/most nutritious for her (Thawed out of course) and when to give it (them) to her. Like how often. I already feed her peas and frozen brine shrimp on a regular basis.

I've fed all of those before... here's the list of frozen goodie's i've tried and how my fish like them.

Hikari:

blood worms

brine shrimp

spirulina brine shrimp

tubifex worms

krill

daphnia

San Francisco Bay Brand

Beefheart

Spirulina Brine Shrimp

Mosquito Larvae (Glassworms)

Bloodworms

my goldfish like the bloodworms most i think.

glassworms, daphnia and tubifex worms tend to be a bit messy (especially the tubifex worms)

i feed them from a worm feeder since if i chuck an entire cube into the water usually one goldie will gobble it all up without giving the others a chance.

the daphnia i don't use with goldfish since they can't really see it. if you've got any tropicals, daphnia is good for them or mollies and guppies.

in my opinion, there is no "BEST" food to feed... make sure it's varied and alternate with some veggies. I oftentimes use peas, broccoli, bok choy, chinese lettuce, and other veggies from the garden as well as oranges and other fruits. :)

Edited by Tinkokeshi

Thanks! I know to keep the diet varied but I was just wondering if one of them was not good to give to goldies. But now I know they're all good = ). I already bought San fran beef heart and bay shrimp and I have bloodworms. I think I'll cut off on tubifex though. She dosn't seem to like them very much.