Extreme Makeover Home Edition

Jed Hester

One deserving family is getting a brand new home in my area. It's less than 10 minutes from my home. They have more than 600 volunteers working round-the-clock. They should be finished about 2 p.m on Friday. I'm still trying to find out when the show will air because I want to be there when they shout "MOVE THAT BUS". :D

I'm sure it will probably be Friday. The family will be returning from Disney World tomorrow morning. I'm going to take a ride over there today to see what I can find out. The home is hidden, though.

I missed all the excitement, including Tye. However, I caught it all on our local news, though. The show will air in January. I wanted so badly to be there.

They were just in my town to. People were kind of annoyed with them because they didn't do the big reveal when they said they would...tons of people showed up but nothing happened.

The best part though: I got to help cater for the volunteers and staff! I cook for the Athletic Catering and Event Services here at MSU and they rented out our services for the show. It was pretty cool!