Hey Country Louvah (sue)

spider man

Awwww hi guys! : ) I miss you too!!!!!!

Yeah things have just been busy around here...Right off the bat Monday and Tuesdys are completely filled up with the new job.. THEN usually Wednesday I need to catch up on the things that needed to be done Mon & Tuesday... Change rabbit cage, rat cage, things like that. And Wednesdays I have 3 tanks to maintain. The two bettas and the platy... So wednesday is sorta catch up day, and usually Wed night I drink with Shane and we just hang out all night since he feels like he hasn't seen me for a few days in a row... Then normally Thurs would be hangover day which equals all kokos, but things have just been so crazy with the sick fish. SO I've been spending all my free time cleaning tanks, arranging tanks, and cleaning out the spare room. I put together a stand, now I have two shelved to out together in there, but to make room for everything I need to organize the garage so I can put some of the stuff down there.. So basically just been BUSY!!!

I hope that things settle down soon.. The room is coming along, the fish are doing well.. (as always knock on wood). I am going to begin their PP treatment as planned...) And then hopefully I'll have a bit more free time, cause I feel like I am not on here NEARLY enough and I miss being caught up with EVERYTHING... A few minutes ago I thought.. well, I need get busy and I was like "NO I need to check koko's".. I know it's weird but just being gone 20 hours a week is a big deal around here.. Then you spend the rest of the time catching up lol

But thanks for checking in on me : ) EVerything is going well.. My job is working out really great.. I am learning a lot of things fast, and my boss keeps saying "I want you to be here EVERYDAY"..... I am getting more confident and the only thing I am not really out of the loop on is saltwater fish, and we are getting rid of our salt water system anyway.. Yesterday I stopped a shoplifter - it was awesome...I'm getting along with everyone at work, and feel like I am starting to fit in with the group.... And it's only been 6 days.. I really like it. I've got a few goldfish people who I've been talking to and getting them to learn all the needs.. A girl came in for a betta bowl and I ended up getting her to upgrade to a small tank.. Things like that are really fun.. Oh and I tweezed all the anchor worms off a tank of fancy goldies and treated them with dimilin. SO I am helping : ) I like it very much..

I'm also learning bits and pieces of the other sections as well... It's a good place to work, and absolutely perfect for me, and it will allow me to bring in about $600 extra each month which is great!! YAY!!!!!!

I am sooo happy for you Sue....I am really very glad to hear your job is turning out sooo well...its wonderful to see you gaining back all your confidence and actually loving your job...Nothing beats the feeling of being happy and contented with what you are doing in life and work... :):hug ..I am very proud of you to be taking care of your babies, the house, work and Shane... :alc ..you guys shud get drunken nights like these... :P ...I am happy for you.. :heart

Ah, I'm so jealous of you! It would be so nice to be able to afford to have such a wonderful job! Hah! I tout the wonders of single independency and THIS is the one downfall. You're the only breadwinner so you can't take the fun jobs! Dang it! I laughed when you said you tweezed all the anchor worms off the fish! Now how did you learn to do that I wonder?! lol! Glad to hear you're having fun! Yay!

Sober now and still loving you guys : )

Things are really coming along with the organization of the "fish room"... I spent all day cleaning, organizing and it's been going well. I have a the shelf put together now with ALL of my books, it's soooo fun. It's almost full... What an odd collection "Goldfish disease, Mysteries of the unexplained, paris hilton confesstions of an heiress, complete world bartender guide, authentic life of billy the kid"... LMAO

I still have some more rearranging and organizing to do, meanwhile I am also still working on PP all the 10 gallon tanks and supplies that I have with them. So things are still gonna be busy for a few more days but once things are finished I will be back on here like normal.. I look forward to it : )

Love you all and miss you : )