That big pond in the sky now has one more occupant, my pretty Donnie. He was a calico Ryukin, and his coloration darked the longer I had him until he was mostly black with gold and white flecks.

He was fine the night before, but yesterday afternoon he took a turn for the worse and by the time I got home from work he had passed into the next realm. His tankmate Wanda is being medicated currently, the fungal outbreak that I suspect claimed him I want to save her from. When I get a moment to sit down at my home computer I'll put up a pic.

I'm so sorry that I couldn't do more for you, Donnie. You will be missed by Wanda and myself, and we hope that you are having a great time in your new home, swimming with Ollie and all your other old friends.

:rip: Donnie, my special guy.

Wanda is up and swimming, so I think she is going to be just fine.

Thank you, everyone, for your thoughts.

Edited by Lady_D

Am so sorry you lost Donnie you gave him the best life any fish could ask for I hope you feel better soon :hug

:rip: Donnie be at peace big fellow :cry1

Am pleased Wanda is picking up I hope she makes a speedy recovery and with your care am very sure she will :)

Thanks Frazer. I think Wanda is doing better, but she's been sitting in the corner for the past couple of days. I'm not sure why she's doing that, but at least the slime coat is back smoothly and the balls of suspected fungus are gone.