Flea Markets

Anic

This past Sunday, Larry, Kenna (Larry's mom) and I went to three different flea markets near Nashville, Indiana. I love flea markets! The second one we went to had a bunch of stuff that looked like it was dug out of a garage or basement - the stuff was that crappy. But the other two were pretty nice :) And I bought all kinds of neat stuff!

Some shot glasses I bought:

100_3025.jpg

100_3026.jpg

100_3027.jpg

This last one, the green one, I plan on breaking in on my next birthday ;) The middle one is standard size, so you can compare.

100_3028.jpg

Some dragons Larry bought for me:

100_3029.jpg

100_3030.jpg

100_3031.jpg

100_3033.jpg

100_3034.jpg

Some little glass figurines:

100_3035.jpg

'88 and '85 mint. One for the year I was born and one for Larry:

100_3036.jpg

Euros:

100_3037.jpg

My absolute FAVORITE. Ya like my glowing olive oil? LOL:

100_3039.jpg

Bet you'll never guess that it is.....

100_3041.jpg

100_3043.jpg

100_3042.jpg

100_3044.jpg

Total, I spent $47.45 and Larry bought all the dragons for $10. Whoo!!

It was a great day. We had fun and it was a little chilly but it was sunny, so it was a really nice day. We went into a shop that had bread and cake and brownies that they bake in a jar and is ready to eat. It smelled SO GOOOOD!! They had canned goods, homemade apple butter, jams, jellies, fresh honey, homemade candles and candies! I wanted to buy some, but I was low on cash :(

Thanks for lookin at the stuff I bought! LOL

Great haul!! And the fishy knife is just awesome!! I love flea markets, but I can never find stuff that cool. I must go after all the good stuff is gone. LOL. :D

I love the dragons, especially the last one that is crouched behind the crystals. So pretty!!

Why would anyone want to buy someone else's fleas? If you want fleas, I will be happy to give you all of mine.

;)

Flea markets can have so many treasures in them - or be total busts. I have not found any good ones in quite a while. You found treasure. :)

Looks like you had a really good day, and a great haul! I love all the stuff you found, and the fish pieces are great. What is with your glowing olive oil?!! lol

I havent seen any flea markets around here.

It was glowing from the flash lol

Last year at the one that usually has junk, there was a 30-ish gallon hex tank, gravel, deco, stand, filter, hood - EVERYTHING..... for $40. And of course, I was out of money!

I'm happy someone likes my stuff as much as I do! lol Some of it, depending on who I get, will be part of the X-mas Exchange.

I loooove flea markets! My latest find was kinda lame: Malibu Barbie, very clean with great hair which I immediately permed. Now She looks like Dolly Parton with all the big hair, and none of the endowments. :lol1

Flea markets are so fun!!! An animal resuce I volunteer with is having on in November and we have 3 boxes of stuff to donate!!! There's also one going on tomorrow with international crafts, should be fun (might even look for a goldfish type present for my Xmas koko buddy!)

lol o right, I knew that there would be an explanation for the glowing!! I really need to order some thing fro Xmas Exchange, dont get paid til end of week though!