How Big Will She Grow

HNLim

At 11 months old and 19cm long, she is not the biggest of the first generation self-bred orandas but it has the longest body. Hope to raise her to 25cm by May 2009 and hope that her wen will develope by then and her colour deepen more also.

ab192h.jpg

vzeff7.jpg

She has been raised from birth in a 3ft tank high up in one of the many Singapore's HDB balcony. She was given live daphnia for about 2 weeks and followed by tubifex worms for another 3 weeks or so and thereafter been living on a diet of dry food. As far as I can remember, she has not tasted live feed since, not even frozen bloodworms. Most of her life, she has been living with 20 other siblings for a few months and then with about 12 others and now with 9 other goldfish in the same 3 ft tank that she has called home since birth.

How big you think she will grow to?

Just beautiful! Its not fair how you get such nice fish over there. I would think she has done most of her growing. Do you have fish that grow quite a bit after the first year?

Just beautiful! Its not fair how you get such nice fish over there. I would think she has done most of her growing. Do you have fish that grow quite a bit after the first year?
Didn't I just mentioned that she is self-bred?
Wow she's huge and she still looks like a baby.....she doesn't look like she has finished growing. :blink:
I hope so!

Mr Lim once again I am amazed at your breeding skills. Every time you show another picture of one of your self-bred goldies I wish I lived in Singapore so I could have one. What a shame!

I'm sure you'll hit your 25 cm by May, if not before!

Wah lau 3 ft tank with 9 others and still that big! :blink: How often and how much u change water, Mr. Lim?

I will give this question a miss for now! However I will be glad to host you when you visit Singapore and then you will have the answers.

Wah lau 3 ft tank with 9 others and still that big! :blink: How often and how much u change water, Mr. Lim?

I will give this question a miss for now! However I will be glad to host you when you visit Singapore and then you will have the answers.

Lol a very expensive question. Then you will show me around all your favourite goldfish vendors, wouldn't you?

Lol a very expensive question.

True but isn't all education :P

I am convinced your baby will hit the 25cm mark before you can say"told you so". Just amazing :blink:

out standing fish. :yikes:wub: .............wat more to say except one thing "I WANT TO LIVE IN SINGAPORE" :tantrum

dont worry u will reach ur goal....

can u share some hints wit us plzzzzzzzzzz :beer: :goldfish::pond:help::kewlpics:

oh my goodness you have beautiful fish!! how long have you had that last one for?

This one is self-bred and is close to 11 months.

11 months and already 9 inches!?!?!? Mr. Lim please please PLEASE share even a few of your secrets to such big beautiful healthy fish!!!

11 months and already 9 inches!?!?!? Mr. Lim please please PLEASE share even a few of your secrets to such big beautiful healthy fish!!!

Lots of TLC!