Orandas In Bigger Tank...

Well, most of you know my recent issues with the orandas. It's been a mess and I lost Malibu, but now the remaining three orandas are all together in the bigger tank (38-40 gallons.. somewhere in there. I got it off craiglists and can't figure out exactly what it would be sold as. They said 60 but it is NOT).. Anyway.. somewhere in that range, point is, good size. They are all doing well and Samantha & Miranda seemed to have let Kahlua join the pack without any problems.. All these pics are back far to show the tank (it's very bare right now because I am still treatingthem),and to show them in their little group.

OrandaTank1.jpg

OrandaTank2.jpg

OrandaTank3.jpg

OrandaTank4.jpg

OrandaTank5.jpg

They look like they're all very snuggly and best pals like they'd always been together! Lookin' good so far babe!

Awwwww..they are all soooo cuddly... :) ...they look gr888 Sue...and I love the bare tank...just a few river rocks maybe...looks gr888...keeping my fingers crossed for the babies.... :heart

The tank looks great just like it is. The Oranda's look very happy with all their new space. I was wondering how things were going with them.

Here's a link to the most common tank sizes by measurement. you could see if yours is there and have a better idea of what size it really is. Mine was sold as a 50 gallon but turned out to actually be a 55 gallon.

http://www.alysta.com/books/fishtank.htm

They look very happy and content in their ne bigger tank. And they have lots of space for swimming and playing in.

Congrats on the new tank! It looks great.

I have followed your Malibu tragedy and am so glad your other babies are happy in their new tank. Congrats again

oh, and I forgot to mention that I think your stand is really beautiful too! Very nice setup!