Bought A Fish From Auction

did you get the black oranda? you'll get a call probably tomarrow (he called me at 9:30pm est) and he'll tell you about shipping and take your credit card info. A+ guy to deal with and the fish are awesome!

Couldn't wait, huh?! lol! Ah well... at least this is a sure way to get what you want! I did the bidding war, so I didn't get my call from Ken until the auction was over and he was behind that week, so it took him three days to call me, but, he'll call. Emails are for the losers I believe, phone calls for winners.

Which one did you get, which one did you get?!

Edited by Lynda Von G

No, I got a red and white matt ranchu :heart ! I just had to have him/her :D !

I was just looking at the auction again, and discovered that little red/white matt ranchu was missing. He was the cutest in that group. :Congrats:

yeah! that "sniping" is what I do, but, I just do it myself. You watch, you sit back, you see who's bidding, you get a count of who's interested, you see how actively they're willing to pursue the item and in what increments they're willing to bid, then with about 5 or less minutes left, the less the better, you put in a ceiling bid that's far above what you're guessing everyone is willing to do and BAM!, no matter how fast they bid, you're still on top because your bidding is automatic and your ceiling is higher.

Edited by Lynda Von G

I would call him today. He may be waiting for the end of the auction to call everyone which is how I was notified. Ken is a great guy and will work with you on aspects of goldfish keeping congrats on your fish

That's what I was thinking. That, even though you bought your fish early, he still is waiting to do all of his calling at the end of the auction per standard procedure. I doubt he's overly busy with anything right now as the auction is still going on, vs. afterwards when he's really busy, so you probably could call Ken now without any problems. I know how it feels. I mean, even though you know you won, it's still not official until you get that call, so you're left wondering if there's some sort of problem..... it's torture!