Hugeeee...

Well looks like I got the black ranchu from Ken's auction. Good timing, I just setup the 125. I know Ken will try to get me to buy another fish because I pay around 120.00 for shipping so I might have to have him hang on to the fish for the week to see what's on this weeks auction and see how many hours I work this weekend. Anyone else win one?

Congrats!!! I do not bid on any this week since the one I want is way beyond my limit. Does any of us get #11?

Well looks like I got the black ranchu from Ken's auction. Good timing, I just setup the 125. I know Ken will try to get me to buy another fish because I pay around 120.00 for shipping so I might have to have him hang on to the fish for the week to see what's on this weeks auction and see how many hours I work this weekend. Anyone else win one?

Congratulations, Loomis! A friend of mine bought the lionchu that was featured in the auction. When I last looked, his bid was $250.00.

That lioncgu was at 285.00 when I saw it. Ken called this morning and the fish will be here tomorrow. He was suprised that the fish didn't go for higher and so was I after last week's crazy prices. Guess I got lucky. Anyone else get one?

That lioncgu was at 285.00 when I saw it. Ken called this morning and the fish will be here tomorrow. He was suprised that the fish didn't go for higher and so was I after last week's crazy prices. Guess I got lucky. Anyone else get one?

Sorry, I meant to say $285.00. Congratulations! You got a nice one.

Congratulations!!!! Ken should glad that the price go up to 285 in this economic situation. A lot of LFS in my area are crying since people stop buying from them. (sorry for off topic)

Well the fish just arrived. I am getting it acclimated. All I can say is WOW what a nice fish! The shipping was 30.00 lower than I expected. Right now I am VERY happy with how everything has gone. I'll post a few pics later.

We'll considering I live in eastern Washington the shipping is usually the most expensive. Lat time it was 118.00 this time 87.00. Last time I got fish it was spring time when gas was around 3.40 a gallon. Right now fuel is 2.80ish a gallon so not sure if thats the reason. The fish is getting used to the new enviroment so tonight he will probably be chasing all the girls.

We'll considering I live in eastern Washington the shipping is usually the most expensive. Lat time it was 118.00 this time 87.00. Last time I got fish it was spring time when gas was around 3.40 a gallon. Right now fuel is 2.80ish a gallon so not sure if thats the reason. The fish is getting used to the new enviroment so tonight he will probably be chasing all the girls.

It doesn't pay to read when you're in a hurry! I thought you paid $30.00 for shipping. :rofl

It doesn't pay to read when you're in a hurry! I thought you paid $30.00 for shipping. :rofl

In my wildest dreams!