Hugeeee...

I loved them though..soo huge.. :D ...but after reading Fred's post...makes me think..can they really swim... :lol1 ....but nonetheless they are adorable..all the guys look awesome...

sooooooo..anyone bidding this time??

I loved them though..soo huge.. :D ...but after reading Fred's post...makes me think..can they really swim... :lol1 ....but nonetheless they are adorable..all the guys look awesome...

I'm on the sidelines watching who wins!!!

I really like those green one but I guess they are out of my budget limitation.

Have you seen this week auction at goldfishconnection? Ranchus look so huge. Are they able to move?

Even my Kabuki at a 3" body size has a bit of trouble puttering around, but I really think it's because of the bent tail vs. not having a dorsal fin that gives them the trouble. Kind of hard to waggle your tail and guide yourself around when it's all pinched up! Of course, her pec and vent fins are sooooo tiny, that can't help much either! And when you're huge, that's gotta be even more difficult!

I see the Reserve is back on this time.

Ooh! I know! There were no reserves when I bid.

We'll I'm trying to get one. Last weeks auction had nicer ranchu. I'm really kicking myself now. But there are a few that are still nice.

Good luck Loomis! I sure hope you get what you want! Just remember, don't bid on it until the last minute! You'll just artificially raise the price, which is silly! Of course, you, or somebody, needs to reach that reserve limit, but aside from that, the best strategy is to just sit back and watch very closely and don't show your hand until the end...

We'll I'm trying to get one. Last weeks auction had nicer ranchu. I'm really kicking myself now. But there are a few that are still nice.

If you want ranchu, you should wait for his next auction. You are going to see a lot of amazing ranchu from new batch.

Edited by small_ranchu

When's his new batch going to go on? I want the black ranchu, but if someone else wants it I guess I can wait. All I want is a nice black one to add to what I have. I have a blue ranchu,3 red/white,1 yellow/white,one calico, and a lemon head. I think a black one would look nice in my tank. Low ET if you REALLY want that one on this week's auction, I won't bid on it.

When's his new batch going to go on? I want the black ranchu, but if someone else wants it I guess I can wait. All I want is a nice black one to add to what I have. I have a blue ranchu,3 red/white,1 yellow/white,one calico, and a lemon head. I think a black one would look nice in my tank. Low ET if you REALLY want that one on this week's auction, I won't bid on it.

please bid away, i can wait. the prices are a little high for me but you never know.

He said he is qting new fishes now and will put them on next auction.

I wonder if I can stay away from that site during the auction? :wall What do you guys think? lol I want more, but I know those reserves are going to be $$$.

He said he is qting new fishes now and will put them on next auction.

I wonder if I can stay away from that site during the auction? :wall What do you guys think? lol I want more, but I know those reserves are going to be $$$.

People already start their bid and prices are sky high for certain pieces now. :o

Well looks like I got the black ranchu from Ken's auction. Good timing, I just setup the 125. I know Ken will try to get me to buy another fish because I pay around 120.00 for shipping so I might have to have him hang on to the fish for the week to see what's on this weeks auction and see how many hours I work this weekend. Anyone else win one?

Yup, that's what I was wondering... anyone else buy a nice big, fat goldy this time around?!