Do U Ppl Know Dis Brand?

shuvo

http://i480.photobucket.com/albums/rr169/f...ng/DSC04697.jpg

http://i480.photobucket.com/albums/rr169/f...ng/DSC04692.jpg

http://i480.photobucket.com/albums/rr169/f...ng/DSC04687.jpg

http://i480.photobucket.com/albums/rr169/f...ng/DSC04684.jpg

http://i480.photobucket.com/albums/rr169/f...ng/DSC04686.jpg

http://i480.photobucket.com/albums/rr169/f...ng/DSC04685.jpg

these two brand food i feed my fish with bloodworm.hi pro is the food for big fishes.i bought it today.it wasn't liked by my gold fish.i crushed them than i feed them.i went to sleep for 2hours then.but when i wake up i saw that tank water was too much hot.all window s were closed( i was too tired thats y i didn't opened it,and it was bit warm too)n fishes were not moving properly.some of them bottom sited.i quickly changed the water n they r ok now.is dis becoz of da new food.it says 32%of curd protein dat y i bought i.Osaka green-1 has 28 %.i couldn't find any other good brands like hikari,pro goldfish etc etc here.so what should i do.and about that hi-pro food.how should i feed them.coz they r pretty big.

other one osaka green-1 small n big pallets r liked by all of ,y goldy.but curd protin is 28% only.i add vitamin as the shop keepers said.but nothing is foun in the bak of the vitamin bottle.so bit cofused bout pallets.

i will try to made gel food tomorrow hope fully i will feed them that gel food from than if i succed,but still pellets r needed so can any one help bout it.

Hi fishking. The food you have there is an export only food. I have never seen it here in Japan even though there is Japanese writing on it. Can you look at the back and see which country it was exported from? I am guessing China.

Fish need double aeration in warm water. Rather than gelfood I would spend your money first on an airstone/wand pump to get some oxygen dissolved into your tank.

Are those your fish in the first tank pic? How many fish are there in there :o ? We recommend one fish has 10 gallons of water to itself here at kokos :)

3 things have caused your problems, Fishking - one would be the warm temperature in your tank. as Trinket suggested, I would rather invest in an airpump/stone or powerhead to get some airation in the tank. The second thing causing problems is the badly overstocked tank, as Trinket noticed.

With an overstocked tank like that, the water runs out of oxygen supply fast. You see, those big goldfish need a lot more oxygen just to survive, digest their food, sustain their organs. There is only so much oxygen in the water, and each fish in that water has to deal with whatever is in there. With the warm water, there is even less oxygen in there than colder water would hold. So it is really a double whammy. Warm water + too many fish demanding oxygen = lethargic fish, trying to save oxygen by not moving as much.

One more problem I see in your food. I am not familiar with the brand, but from the looks of it it seems like it is made for koi, not goldfish. Koi have a different demand on food than goldfish have, plus their body shapes are different. Koi digest food much better and faster, since their body is rather streamlined, and their organs aren't cramped in a tiny short body like the goldfish's body. When the goldfish has to digest food that isn't reallly right for him, it takes him much longer. It also means that the fish needs more energy to digest that food, which means a higher oxygen demand.

Kind of like when we are eating a very heavy meal - we are getting very tired afterwards and need a nap. Reason being - our body needs all its energy to digest the food, and there isn't much energy left for anything else.

Is that the only fish food you can get in your country? Would there be anything more specific for goldfish, and preferably isn't floating? :) Is there any way to divide the load of your goldfish in different tanks? I don't know how easy that would be accomplished in Bangladesh. :)

at forst i m soory for my that tank being that much populated.it was before i became member of kokos.and after knowing the water need for gold fishes i started to take more care of them.till than only 2 or3fishes died.i hav strong water filter occupied in th :hummm at aquarium.n made the change every two days.so they r doing well.may b that day i dont know wat happen but it was sure scary.coz all my fishes were not moving quick change of water saved ma fishes.

well i dont know any oter spare tank now.all my three tank r occupied.but in other tanks it not that much crowded like dis tank of mine.n many fishes i bought tiny all grew up up that y it looks more crowded.again i m sorry guy.dividing goldys may not b possible even petowners wont take it bak either...if they would than i could.they even never said me anything bout how much goldys can my aquarium can efford.i will find a way to do soething wit these hopefully.till than...god help me.

bout food i cant find other brands like hikari,pro gold etc though i want to.i feed them worms some time.all other brand it lower in protin than this osaka green-1.and all r floating food. :( that y i m feeding them dis food.but now i m starting to made gel food them.i already made them and took pic of it and uploading in photo bucket i will post them today.hope the gel food will b ok....

At least making gel food out of the food will take care of the floating food issues. And, maybe, since the food is crushed and softened and broken down and, in essence, sort of pre-digested, maybe it will make it easier on their digestive systems to process.

As far as space, I saw one plastic tub there, could you not get more tubs to lower your bioload problems? Of course, that would require getting more filters and maybe airstones. But, if you can, it would really be a good idea.

If you're still having hot weather issues, I, and many of us, have had great success with putting a simple table fan over the tank so that it blows cooled air over the top of the water. Doing this, I reduced my temperature by 6-8 degrees. If you can reduce the water temperature, this will help with the lowered oxygen levels.

Good luck with your fish and hopefully everything will continue going well!