Is This Uncommon?

whitner

I was at a fish store today and saw a beautiful black moor in a tank by himself. He is about 7 or 8 inches long including his tail (his tail is really long!) He's been there for a few months, now, and I think I know why. One of his eyes bug out more than the other. A lot more. It's been that way as long as he's been there. He appears to be normal except for a little white fungus-looking blotch on his dorsal fin. Otherwise, he's perky and all, so I was wondering if it was uncommon for a telescope to have uneven eyes like that. I wish I had a pic of him. Despite the eye thing he really is a handsome moor. Not that I'm thinking of buying him, or anything. ;) I don't have anything big enough for him.

Chrissy, that's exactly what the one if the fish store looked like.

I wish I did had space for him. His tail was way longer than any moor I've ever seen, too. It was like he had veiltail in him somewhere. Hey, maybe he did? But he wasn't as round as most moors are. Hm...all I know was that he was pretty. Next time I go I'll get pics and post them in the thread.

I wonder what causes their eyes to be uneven like that?

My dyson and Hoover were like that as well Dyson ( moor) Hoover ( calico telescope)

guess like koko said its pretty normal for it to happen :)