What Was The #1 Song On The Day You Were Born?

Jack of Hearts

Here is a cool site someone told me about. You punch in your date of birth and it will tell you what the #1 song was on that day.

The #1 song on the day I was born was: The Beatles' "I wanna hold your hand" :lol1

My life theme song is: The J. Geil's Band's "Centerfold" :blink:

What is yours? :D

http://www.thisdayinmusic.com/birthdayno1

Edited by Jack of Hearts

Cool!

My b-day is "Can't Get No Satisfaction" by the Stones--ha! I can't stand them!!

And when I turned 23 (my b-day is on the 23rd) it was kinda neat and that song is "Hold on to the Nights" by Richard Marx. I did like him! That was in 1988 and there was a lot of good music back then.

http://www.lyricsmode.com/lyrics/r/richard...the_nights.html

Here is a cool site someone told me about. You punch in your date of birth and it will tell you what the #1 song was on that day.

The #1 song on the day I was born was: The Beatles' "I wanna hold your hand" :lol1

My life theme song is: The J. Geil's Band's "Centerfold" :blink:

What is yours? :D

http://www.thisdayinmusic.com/birthdayno1

:) i always thought Centerfold was sung by The Cars. iiinteresting.

i like that song... it's very catchy. ex-bf's dad use to listen to the cars a lot.

#1 song on the day i was born: Denice Williams - Let's Hear It For the Boy

hmm... my life theme song is: Ashanti - Foolish :blink:

Mine was disappointing, I never heard of the song or the group. :(

it was: The Three Bells by The Browns. Huh?

My theme song was Grease by Frankie Valli =GAK= I hate that song.

Mine is Let's Go Crazy by Prince! I freakin' love Prince so I am totally stoked. This made my night, thanks for sharing!

Haha! I just looked at my brother's and it was Midnight Train to Georgia by Gladys Knight and the Pips which is ironic considering my parents were living in Alabama at the time and had to drive to Georgia for the nearest hospital.

Edited by Maceo

i had to youtube mine. :)

so for those of you who don't know what the song was (it's prolly cuz you were a wee tot at the time and weren't listening to the radio).

youtube helps! :D

O.K. I Youtubed mine and it was a fairly depressing country song.

Jimmy Brown's life was punctuated by 3 bells: the one that rang when he was born, the one that rang when he was married, and the one that rang when he died.

=Bleah= My parents would have loved it. :rolleyes:

Mine is Let's Go Crazy by Prince! I freakin' love Prince so I am totally stoked. This made my night, thanks for sharing!

I just had images of Prince riding around in his purple Honda.

That song brings back lotsa memories of my youth! :D

Yeah Prince is great. Whether one likes him or not, one cannot deny his incredible talents and the amazing stuff he put out during his peak.

He is one of the greatest and probably the most underrated guitarist of all time as well. :exactly

Edited by Jack of Hearts

• 2 weeks later...
i like that song... it's very catchy. ex-bf's dad use to listen to the cars a lot.

Haha!

Your current boyfriend used to listen to The Cars, when they were new. :)

He is one of the greatest and probably the most underrated guitarist of all time as well. :exactly

Yup, I'd agree with this. He's a prodigy.

Number one on the day I was born: Everybody?s Somebody?s Fool - Connie Francis. Hmmmm... I never heard of it.

Life theme song: Shadow Dancing - Andy Gibb?!?!?! Oh puh-leeeeze!

I'll pick my own life theme song. And I'm choosing Suck My Kiss - Red Hot Chili Peppers.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GOd3sjmBE58

The number 1 song on the day I was born was: Love is Blue by Paul Mauriat :blink:

My life song is Kyrie by Mr. Mister. :rude:

I like Daniel's idea of picking your own theme song. I pick I Will Dare by The Replacements

It?s Too Late - Carole King was my song...funny I remember that song alot when I was little :lol

That's a great song and from the awesome album Tapestry which I have on LP..... :D That is one of my favorite albums. :)

Haha!Your current boyfriend used to listen to The Cars, when they were new. :)

The Cars' "Shake It Up" was the first video I ever saw on MTV back in 1981..... :D

The number 1 song on the day I was born was: Love is Blue by Paul Mauriat :blink:

Haha one of my friend had the same birthday song and she had the same reaction. She never heard of it which sort of surprised me because it's actually a pretty famous instrumental. She said it sounds like elevator music meets 60's hippie with too much LSD. :lol1

Edited by Jack of Hearts