Short Trip To Hawaii With A Friend

Trinket

My dear Mother sent me some money and insisted I use it for a holiday. So I got a ticket

for Hawaii (near Japan and not so expensive)and I met up with my friend Fumihiko in Honolulu-

Oahu. Here's some pics of a fantastic long week-end in paradise! (A few aquarium shots here too)..

P1040205.jpg

P1040186.jpg

P1040071.jpg

P1040164.jpg

P1040136.jpg

P1040068-1.jpg

P1040129.jpg

P1040207.jpg

P1040082.jpg

P1040127.jpg

P1040104.jpg

P1040093.jpg

P1040105.jpg

P1040096-1.jpg

P1040164.jpg

P1040097.jpg

P1040179.jpg

P1040124.jpg

P1040143.jpg

P1040069.jpg

P1040202.jpg

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thankies!!!

Hi Anette :hi Yes I lost 4 kg this summer moving house and all thats been going down. By the way does anyone know who my handsome friend is :hide: ?

heehe. Yes it really was. It's like you get to know people here so well just chatting around the board and in PMs and you have so much in common and know a lot about each other and then you can put a face to that person. Awesome.

:bingo: . You get the prize An :D That's Jack of Hearts who I met there. What a nice guy.

Uh oh! He's got some pretty nice arms there. Some competition I do believe.

Can't have that - I'd better work out more often.

Did you get to do any riding together while there? I mean on motorcycles. :unsure:

OoOo... great pictures! i absolutely LOVE hawaii!

next time y'all should scuba!!! so many pretty fish there!

BCT - how'd you know where to look beany baby?! i was thinking the same about his arms! JOH, you've got some nice arms. ;)

this is so exciting! :D Trinket and JOH. i like, i like! :yeah:

heehe. Yes it really was. It's like you get to know people here so well just chatting around the board and in PMs and you have so much in common and know a lot about each other and then you can put a face to that person. Awesome.

Oh, I didn't know you were close friends! :)

Exciting!

:bingo: . You get the prize An :D That's Jack of Hearts who I met there. What a nice guy.

Uh oh! He's got some pretty nice arms there. Some competition I do believe.

Can't have that - I'd better work out more often.

Did you get to do any riding together while there? I mean on motorcycles. :unsure:

You're horrible :wa

:rofl

Thanks for the nice comments! You all should go if you ever need to completely relax and chill out. It is an amazing "holiday" like place. Wish we had longer to get around though- see more of all the different islands and volcanos/scuba etc. Maybe next time. Fumi rented a car so we did get to see pretty much all round the coast of Oahu at least.

Uh oh! He's got some pretty nice arms there.

He does have a hot body huh :D

And no, we didn't ride motorcycles. This time :)

PS. I love that you included a pigeon shot, most people hate them but I think they're cute :heart

Yeah they were really cute. They were all over the place. Especially at the Poolside Breakfast Buffet at the hotel. :D

They were very friendly but quite well behaved unlike the ones here in Mainland US. :D