Watonai Goldfish?

Goldfish7

They should be compatible, the owner of this site directly states that no more original watonai exist, so he had to revert to using the original cross of wakin and ryukin. I think these are first generations, so they aren't the best examples of the originals anyway, but thier large caudal fins make them attractive.

They should be compatible, the owner of this site directly states that no more original watonai exist, so he had to revert to using the original cross of wakin and ryukin. I think these are first generations, so they aren't the best examples of the originals anyway, but thier large caudal fins make them attractive.

They are nice looking fish. Thanks for the information.

• 1 month later...

I can't really see from the top view, are there any side views?....they look like fantails to me.........

They're basically a slim-bodied type fish, like a comet, with a double, top-view tail, which is why you probably aren't going to see many, if any, side views,. So, anyway, they're somewhere in-between fancies and slim-bodies. They'd work with either group, but once they get larger, probably moreso with the slim-bodies though as they would be faster and might "outeat" the fancies at some point in time.

Here's a painting of a watonai that shows it from a side view. Watonai goldfish

Edited by Lynda Von G