How The Craziness Started

alexiscool

so I stated one

I statred out with a 7 gallon with 8 comon/comet goldfish

When i got the 45 gallon i research about goldfish I found this web page on http://www.sullivanet.com (katies goldfish) her goldfish are so huge

i will update with pics and update this on a timely basis

sorry this first post is boring but i wanted to get started

I add the chocolate pom pom with the other in the 45 gallon they are all getting along great lots of poo though...

:D

Cheers

Edited by FishCrazy

the 7 gallontankmonth1.jpg

the 45 gallongoldfishtank.jpg

the 45 gallon gangsig-1.jpg

my "cat" fish http://s115.photobucket.com/albums/n293/fi...nt=000_0542.jpg

I added the rosy reds to the 65 gallonthey are 5 left out of 9 they love all the space

edit: pics got messed up

edit pics are from the start of my golfish addiction

the only fish that is alive is Black Jack

Edited by FishCrazy

You got some lovely fish, Fishcrazy! :heart In the first picture it looks like your fish takes over the whole tank! :thud

I wonder what happened to the other rosy reds.... :whistle:idea:goldfish::food:rofl3

You know I have been hearing about these rare cat fish and have been wanting one forever. I love how they prefer to live without water and the black color is especially nice. What LFS did you get this beauty from? :rofl

You got some lovely fish, Fishcrazy! :heart In the first picture it looks like your fish takes over the whole tank! :thud I wonder what happened to the other rosy reds.... :whistle:idea:goldfish::food:rofl3
they did i have a old vid i will postthe rosies had fin rot and one of them have a tumori hope the other five don't get eaten they are quite big now
Love your cat fish, I have one of those too ;)
they are fun aren't they?

You know I have been hearing about these rare cat fish and have been wanting one forever. I love how they prefer to live without water and the black color is especially nice. What LFS did you get this beauty from? :rofl

I found her outside

some ***** abandon her

she is quite the animal and gret fun to have they require the whole house to live in and the cleaning of there litter box every day ;)

I found her outside

some ***** abandon her

she is quite the animal and gret fun to have they require the whole house to live in and the cleaning of there litter box every day ;)

Same with my 'cat fish', found her on the street.

I still can't believe how big black jack has gotten

He has grown hey!?

I found her outside

some ***** abandon her

Same with my 'cat fish', found her on the street.

I still can't believe how big black jack has gotten

He has grown hey!?

when we took her in she was so friendly only a little ferral we could pick he up with out her getting mad. The weird thing is my dog was dieing three days later we had to put him to sleep. Talk about timing

yes he takes the food away from the little ones. When the little guys chow don the the algea wafer it takes them for ever to break it down. but with BJ he just takes it from them and eats a chunk...

I have placed another filter on the 45 gallon hex... weird but i now get 400gph.

pics to update

I also notice that my blog isn't as popular as others.... I say that to them :booty jk

Edited by FishCrazy

I have placed another filter on the 45 gallon hex... weird but i now get 400gph.

pics to update

I also notice that my blog isn't as popular as others.... I say that to them :booty jk

::: waves :::

I read! I just don't comment! ;) Much like on Chatterbox, come to think about it....

With that many fish in such a small tank I was wondering how many water changes a week you do? Not only is the tank to mall but being a hex not a lot of top service. Do you ever test the water? What do the test read?

I love those hexagon tanks but fear them cause of the lack of service water. I would love to know how your fish are doing in 5 years and if they are still in those tanks.

Great blog you got started here Ill be keeping an eye out on how your fish do.

Oh BTW any close up pictures of the catfish?

With that many fish in such a small tank I was wondering how many water changes a week you do? Not only is the tank to mall but being a hex not a lot of top service. Do you ever test the water? What do the test read?

I love those hexagon tanks but fear them cause of the lack of service water. I would love to know how your fish are doing in 5 years and if they are still in those tanks.

Great blog you got started here Ill be keeping an eye out on how your fish do.

Oh BTW any close up pictures of the catfish?

I don't have those fish in the small tank any more. so i don't remember the test results.

i don't like the hex. I got them a 65 gallon to move into. Black jack takes up all the spce in the hex.

thanks

more pics of my catfish soon.

Thats good to know and looking forward to the pictures of Black Jack. Any pictures of the new set up?

65 gallon set up

deleteme023.jpg

bad news: my mother is taking awy my cat

patches :(

she hasn't been using he litter box and insted she goes in our landury. she has done this too much. so she is going to be given to a friend :cry : :( what to end a week with

Thats good to know and looking forward to the pictures of Black Jack. Any pictures of the new set up?

65 gallon set up

bad news: my mother is taking awy my cat

patches :(

she hasn't been using he litter box and insted she goes in our landury. she has done this too much. so she is going to be given to a friend :cry : :( what to end a week with

Very nice tank!

About the cat tho'. I would have it checked for a urinary tract infection or bladder first. Almost 9 times out of ten when a cat stops using a litter box that is what is going on. They begin to associate the litter box to the pain/discomfort of trying to urinate. They will usually start using it again once treated and cleared up.

Definatley check the cat out. You hate to give a cat to a friend and have it do the same thing and eventually the cat keeps getting passed on to other people with nobody checking out the health.

update.

after keeping her in the bathroom yeaterday she used the litter box

so i giess she got the message