Idk How Should I Feel

Auron

About a week ago, i started to feed my fish Hikari Oranda only in the morning and their regular fashiond food at night. I haven't really gave attention to, like i used to, because of school work an such, but water change about 90% a week still in check. Today, after a very tiring day, i sat infront of the tank and watch them like i normally do. I noticed that they look like a glow in the dark fish O_o. They look so weird even when the lights are shut, you can see them clearly, well you can see them before, but not as much as this. They look like a fireflys inside my Tank and idk it just look wierd for me to see.... Their colours turns into neon.................... Yes, i don't know how to feel if i should be happy or what just want to share it LOL. The white fish looks like Hally Berry's teeth LOL it is so WHITEEEEEEEEE the orange looks like Paris Hilton's skin SOOO ORANGE and my greenish goldish etc fish looks like Lemon in colour now and so on. It is just wierd.

It's like when you were little and you'd catch lightning bugs in Mason jars and try to use them as night lights :rofl

Seriously though....Do they seem happy? healthy? If so then there should be no worry!

It's like when you were little and you'd catch lightning bugs in Mason jars and try to use them as night lights :rofl

Seriously though....Do they seem happy? healthy? If so then there should be no worry!

Oh, indeed, they are happy they are normal like before it is just their colour it is sooooooooooo intense LOL. I can tell the difference they are like fake fish swimming about....

LOL, No, it is a regular light mate. They have been using those since i cannot remember when. Yes!, Bingo i think they have been taking drugs a lot LOL. They are really healthy and I do not see any problems or what so ever with them. I just have to face the fact and just accept it. I just have to get use to their new colour LOL!

Lighting will affect color. Especially when it's dark and they only catch light on certain parts of their bodies. Plus, I think you're just tired and when you take the time to contemplate things when tired, you tend to see things in a different way than you might at other times.

Well, i wasn't tired at all. I was perfectly normal at that time LOL. I have to write papers that day so i was all happy.

And no, there were no sunlight, in fact, the tank has black paint with the 3 sides i just know they look weird because i see them every day lol