Fall At Heidi's House

Okay ...I really was creeped out taking these pics .I was with my 7 year old son..so I had to act brave ..But I have been wanting to take these pics for a while ...and there is no better time to take them at sundown in the creepy woods ...go figure ..Russel was the only one who wanted to go ..so it would be up to him to save me from God knows what in the woods..so here are some pics of

the trail and some off the trail

the bridge

Picture113.jpg

Picture112.jpg

Picture110.jpg

Picture108.jpg

Picture109.jpg

Picture107.jpg

Picture106.jpg

Picture105.jpg

Picture104.jpg

Picture103.jpg

Picture102.jpg

thats really pretty! When I take a walk I see nothing! But if u walk along the border for about half a mile theres a little river which isnt much but its still kinda pretty, although the US side has more creatures cuz theres less currents :glare:

Edited by Shamu23

thats really pretty! When I take a walk I see nothing! But if u walk along the border for about half a mile theres a little river which isnt much but its still kinda pretty, although the US side has more creatures cuz theres less currents :glare:

it's pretty flat where you are eh???...My cousin has a farm in alberta ..andshe was showing me pics of the wheat feilds...so flat and you could see for miles!! I thought that was equally beautiful!!!!

That is sooo beautiful. The only trees we have around here are human-planted, in neat lines and rows. And most of them are very young. WHen I lived in Mississippi, I lived near the forest like that and I just loved it!

Like you, I find the woods creepy. Ever since last fall when I was walking through the woods and heard a mountain lion, I will NOT go walking through them alone. Like a previous poster mentioned, the creepiness is that there are so many things hiding in the woods that may be watching you and you have no idea! But I guess that's part of the excitement of them, too.

Either way I am envious that you have such beauty and wildness so close by. I am glad you and your son get to go walking and exploring. As a kid, those were some of my favorite memories. :)