Mmmmmmm Orange

I have the day off and tons of work to do...so I just took a pile of goldie pics of course :P

George decides "yes, this is indeed orange..."

IMG_2669.jpg

His best buddy Frederick is invited to chow down

IMG_2762.jpg

Which he does

IMG_2671.jpg

The new guys wait for leftovers...

IMG_2764.jpg

There are none...I'm pretty sure this is an actual fish burp caught on camera ;)

IMG_2766.jpg

Great pictures! I love George's burp of satisfaction at the end. :rofl

Your green background really shows off the fish well. I'm going to have to hunt up some cellophane wrap around here.

Yes the little ones did get some, I gave them their own little piece. I just thought their pathetic faces were too funny not to post :P

What's even funnier is that George is creeping on them from behind the plant, almost like he's saying "you better not eat that orange....or else I'll do to your eyes what I did to that citrus!"

Edited by Chrissy_Bee

funny pics

Black jack acts the same way

the little guys can't eat a algea walfers well but BJ can, so as the little ones are taking pieces BJ is takes the whole thing, scares the living crap out on the newbies..

Edited by FishCrazy

• 3 weeks later...
I didn't know goldfish can eat orange. Can you feed them anything we eat? For example, soft pork or chicken since I heard protein helps them grow faster.

While goldies can eat many things we eat, you can't feed them ANYTHING we eat, and definitely not pork or chicken. As far as "human's" meats, you can feed them fresh fish and seafoods. Make sure fish and seafood are not salted or seasoned in any way. Protein should make up about 50% of their diet. The remaining 50% should be a variety of fruits and steamed veggies.

Oranges, peaches, strawberries, kiwi, banana, pumpkin, broccoli, dark leafy lettuces, spinach, kale, etc. And, if you make gel food, you can mix in all these foods as well as many others, including things like bell peppers and garlic.

Yummy!

O yes the almighty brocolli mine would kill for it :rofl

Excellant pics Chrissy those poor little guys would make anyone feel like you did starve them :rofl

George lurking so he can pounce on them if they go near the sacred orange :rofl