Yes, They Are Boys

Quasi

Yesterday I was watching Benja and Junior and suddenly " what is that on their gill plates". Breeding stars :whatjust:

So my little ones (now a bit over 2 inches including tail, so they more than doubled in less than a year)are now officially boys. Now I have to stop calling all my fish girls when it is feeding time, from now on: Dear lords and ladies, dinner is served :rofl

I did a check on the big tank to see wether anyone of them suddenly changed sex. But not anyone there is showing any stars. So my big tank is all females and the little is the boys tank. The only one were I have had my doubts from the beginning about is Sarge. We will see in the future

Dear lords and ladies, dinner is served

:rofl:rofl:rofl

I'm picturing you with a silver platter, dressed like a butler!

That's cool that you know they are boys. I'm still waiting to see what two of mine are, I think at least one is a boy but no stars yet.

Yesterday I was watching Benja and Junior and suddenly " what is that on their gill plates". Breeding stars :whatjust:

So my little ones (now a bit over 2 inches including tail, so they more than doubled in less than a year)are now officially boys. Now I have to stop calling all my fish girls when it is feeding time, from now on: Dear lords and ladies, dinner is served :rofl

I did a check on the big tank to see wether anyone of them suddenly changed sex. But not anyone there is showing any stars. So my big tank is all females and the little is the boys tank. The only one were I have had my doubts from the beginning about is Sarge. We will see in the future

They are too nice to be Lords and Ladies ... (yeah, I know, my mind goes Discworld far too easily :unsure: )

They are too nice to be Lords and Ladies ... (yeah, I know, my mind goes Discworld far too easily :unsure: )

Not when it comes to plants. Destroy them all ?HAHAhahahaha :rofl