Lookie!

Shamu23

Very pretty board!

Where do you go boarding? (I ask because my brother-in-law from England wants to meet us somewhere in Canada this Christmas for skiing, but doesn't know anyplace, and neither do we. And Canada is kind of a big place. :rolleyes: )

Very pretty board!

Where do you go boarding? (I ask because my brother-in-law from England wants to meet us somewhere in Canada this Christmas for skiing, but doesn't know anyplace, and neither do we. And Canada is kind of a big place. :rolleyes: )

uhm, we used to go boarding in the whiteshell park here in manitoba but thats a 3 hour drive each time, in manitoba theres also holiday mountain which is pretty popular but i havent been there. Last time we went in walhalla, north dakota, but in canada i think people would recommend Panarama which I believe is in British Columbia, Whistler, BC is supposed to b a good place but Im not sure where exactly Panarama is, try googling it maybe :)

Here I think this is it, I have never been there myself but a bunch of friends have and they all say its great.

http://www.panoramamountainvillage.com/panorama/index.php

this is the place we went last in the spring, I liked it a whole lot better than the other one we went to cuz it has way more runs and better ones not just straight down, and its got an actual ski lift not just the t-bar, stupid t-bar took forever to master...ok maybe 2 days but i call that forever lol!

http://www.frostfireskiarea.com/

Edited by Shamu23

nice board

I've only done sleding

down a really steep hill at the local park

and I agree with chrissy

u should try snowboarding! Its awesome! Im not very good yet but at least now I can do the basic turns and stops, that didnt work out so well at the beginning last year when we went down the same tracks as a bunch of not so considerate for us beginners, experts lol, one of them almost ran me over and i had to like jump off the track and flipped myself like a 100 times and she didnt even apologize :stars and i kinda ran into 1 guy myslef and my friend caught it on camera......but oh well, i got over it even though i could barely walk after that, it was still fun!

Edited by Shamu23