Saving Up

I am saving up some money to get another ranchu goldfish! The black ones are REALLY cute but does anyone know why they cost so much? :blink:

I will post pics of my new ranchu when I get it of course. It might be a about a month though before I can get one :9

well I find theta the bigger the fish the more it puts a hole in the pocket ..but yes Ranchus can go from $2.88 from wal mart (which I scored 2 beauties from)..or they can get up to hundreds to thousands of dollars..I know the fish sempai has smaller fish he sell for about 10$ and I also know he has largers ones he sells for an arm and a leg

Yeah I know, the auction fish are beautiful!!! Unfortunately, I can't find a LFS around my area that sells ranchus :( . I wish my local wal mart sold them. There are other websites that I have looked at and their ranchus are expensive too. I will try fish sempia out!

Trust me, you're not the only one. ;) I've been looking for a black ranchu for a long time. It's the last fish I'm planning to add to my tank. Unfortunately, I don't have $200 for one of the auction fish.

yes ..email andrew ..what he shows in his sight (fish semapi) is not all he has ,...and he even pasts them through costums himself (so I heard)...hun ..I hate to ask ..but can you down size youe sig ??..I thought it was smaller when I first post ..but now it is huge and a have to move my screen side to side to read ...hate to bug :heart