Dojo Loach

Hidr

I am wanting to get two of these (if I can find them none of the stores have them normally) but I have a three inch gap in the back where my HOB filter is and where my canister tubes go.

So I am worried if I get two and one jumps Ill have just one for who knows how long. (One of my yoyo's jumped and now I have just one and it well be spring or later before I can get more.) And fish that jump here become cat food.

If this is a big concern do you have any recommendations to fix the back so my filters can still work and have no spaces?

Its best to block all gaps as best you can as I had a golden dojo escape through a small gap between condensation trays. I now have 3 condensation trays on my loach tank to prevent further escapes

they are clear plastic trays that fit inside your tank I use them in all my tanks dont know if they have a differant name in the states.

heres a pic of what they look like

http://www.supa-aquatics.co.uk/gfx/products/large/132.jpg

that one is in packaging this one isnt

http://www.gardensite.org.uk/aquatics/aqua...es/image001.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

I got three and I put some of that plastic craft stuff on the back of the 75 gallon for when I move them in. It is even keeping the cat out of the tank. lol