Farewell Duncan I Miss You Big Guy

Today Duncan my 16inch common plec passed away :cry1

We suspect water polution as recently there have been major work to water supplys round here. despite constant water changes , water treatments his slime coat was ripped off him :crying:

I moved him to a tank that hadnt been water changed and he seemed to get his color back then when I got home tonight he was gone :crying:

:rip: Duncan you will never be forgotton be at peace big guy :crying:

Ohh no...15 years and 16 inches...that truly is impressive...and we can understand how attached you must be to Duncan...you have done a gr888 job... :hug

I am really sorry for your loss... :cry1

:rip: Duncan...you will be missed... :heart

I'm soooo sorry Blue...Seems you've had a rough time lately with your pets :cry1

I have to say, like everyone else, that I think it's awesome that you had him for sooo long and he got sooo big... He must have been one lucky guy to have you taking care of him..

RIP Duncan...

• 2 weeks later...

I'm sorry to read about your loss... Just remember that Duncan is now in the big pond in the sky so that he can always be healthy and happy. You gave him a wonderful home for 15 years, which is a lot longer than I thought a pleco would live. Congrats on that milestone, and know that Duncan loved you as much as you loved him. After all, you are the one that owns the hand that dropped the food. ;)

:rip: Duncan, you will be missed.