Something Shishy Going On! Board Game

CountryLovah

LMAO So we played the game Shane & Tanya made me for my b-day (Anyone who hasn't seen that thread, they turned the game CLUE into a koko's goldfish game where you have to guess who the evil fishkiller is, with what disease, and where...

Well.... I WON!! Wooo Hooo!

And......... the original vixen for the game is...... DUN DUN DUN: SUNSHINEGURL!!!!!!! OMG!!!

AND........ she killed the fish with........ ICH!!!!!!!!!

IN THE HOSPITAL TANK!!! ::: faints :::

Poor Sunshine & Chikoo!!!!!!! lol

LMAO (Weird cause you really did come to this board with Ich and have to move them to the hospital tank! BUT, luckily the babies were saved. Whew... lol)

JC you've got a lot of explaining to do miss!!! LMAO

Actually, if you could license it properly with the Clue Game makers, it would probably sell to a rather narrow, but lucrative audience. After all - there are sports team Clue games, cat and dog Clue games.... even Hairdresser's Clue games. I would play the fish one long before I would consider playing that new version they are advertising on the TV. I like my old game with the little metal pipe and the real rope rope pieces.

Tiny little fishes for markers - different breeds.... I want the RYUKIN!!!!

(how do you represent "Ich" witha game piece? Salt? )

Yes encourage her! LOL

OHHH we totally have to market these LMAO

Tonight my friend Matt came over.. to bring me birthday presents and hang out, and we just played shishy (yes this is why I keep Matt as a friend, cause he will actually fo this LMAO) and it was:

KOKO with Medi-Gold OVerdose at the Pets Mart!! OMG!!! koko... is this what you do in your spare time! Terrible!!

:tomuch::rofl ...I was the first evil fishkiller? :rofl ..I killed the fish in hospital tank with Ich... :lol1 ..its funny..but :( .... :rofl ..

I love this game..I wud love to play it...ohhh and Koko with overdose of MMs.. :lol ...

LOL We played three times last night. I won all three PLUS the original time we played LMAO... I forget I think Koko was the killer again the second time around with Septicemia and Lynda Von G struck with a MediGold overdose!! lol All four times I've won LMAO

am I in it?

Nope there are only 6 people.. I asked them how they decided on who to pick and they said the signed on and looked at my friends list and then looked for anyone whose names they recognized right off the bat.. They said they picked me (duh) and then they picked Koko cause well, she's koko!! They recognized Trinket because all I ever do is say "Trinket taught me this.. Trinket told me this" LMAO And then they recognized SunshineGurl because when she first came to this board I talked about her all the time cause I was trying to help her with her fish and it was sorta like, my first time really helping.. LOL That left two spots, they said they recognized Lynda name and picture (cause one time I was talking to Lynda and shane saw her pic and said "she's hot!" LOL) And then for the final slot they chose Hi_D because Shane loves Heidi. I dunno why, but she is the first name he picked up on kokos wise.. He'd always be like "so, did Heidi say anything interesting today?" and I am like "HOw do you know Heidi!!!!?????:"..

So thats how the names were chosen.. Maybe we can make different versions with different people and different illnesses!!!!! FishCrazy, Daryl, Pixie, etc.. wait there are too many to list!!!! Wow ya know we are gonna need like 20 versions!!!

If we ever have a Koko Konvention I am soooo bringing this game!!! LOL

Maybe the game peices need interchangable people...like with a slot where you could slide in a picture. Though, I don't know. I'm pretty happy not to be a fish killer :unsure:

Though Koko seems to be it and awful lot...hmmm.

I think you have the game rigged, Sue, since you are always winning. But that is the birthday girl's perogative.