How Can I Hav A Ranchu From Thailand Or Anywhere In Bangladesh?

shuvo

hi guys...i need some help about getting goldfish.i am a real fan of ranchu.but i cant find a single one in here.i asked all petshop but they were nt able to supply a single one.i hav 6 ranchu long time ago which all died.it about 6 years ago when i had a big tank.but i didnt know how to protect da fishes.now i hav some knowledge in me n i m really eagar to breed ranchu,i hav 5 bubble eyes i keeps them in a tank in hope dat i will get a ranchu out of them when they will Give eggs.any ways my quistion is HOW CAN I GET A PAIR OF NICE RANCHU (A MALE N A FEMALE)FROM ANY OTHER COUNTRY(LIKE THAILAND..OR SOME WHERE..)?WAHT WILL B THE PRICE?HOW MUCH IT WILL COST ME?I WILL B ABLE TO BRING OTHER TYPES OF GOLDFISH TOO RIGHT?

so please can anyone help me plz.i m really a great fan of ranchu.so can any one help me.petshops here says that people dont know dis fish in bangladesh dats why they r not importing it.so i dont know wat to do?so can anyone plz plz plz help me...please.

regards

nahid

Best chance probably you contact the ranchu breeders in thailand or china etc etc and ask them to ship them for you. As for how to obtain their numbers, well, u have to ask around.

Won't be cheap though...

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...