New Godlfish

Hidr

S/he is such a strong swimmer and looks perfect. You would think he had been here for months. lol

So I caught her/him and got some fast pictures. So fast I forgot to change the camara setting so they are a little smallish but I think you can still see him well enough. He is in a one gallon bowl just for the pictures I put him back in and s/he acts like nothing happened. Was in the bowl less then 5 minutes.

S/he needs a name but please no names that have to do with sex or color since I really dont know either. I really hope s/he stays blue but you know how that goes.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

Hahaha, from not telling us what kind of fish it is to pics :P

I'm glad you couldn't resist. He/she is a stunner!!! I love the shape and you're right, the wen looks to be coming in well. No name ideas from me yet though.

What a cutie!!

If *I* owned him, he'd obviously be named "William Hartnell The Second," but you might want to go with something less insane and obscure. ;)

Might I suggest "Mongo"?

Oh my...what a beauty...I second the opinion of beautiful body shape and awesome fins...and also as Kathy said...grumpy face... :lol1 ....he is gorgeous...awesome looking guy...I wud never be able to resist either... :Congrats: ...

Great name! Mongo suits him.

(although he does look rather like the first Doctor, Minx ;) )

:BTT Gaspness!! You recognized the name!! I am overwhelmed with joyful geeky love!! I'd hug you, but I don't want to come off as a lunatic....

(Sorry all -- I'd have sent that post as a private message, rather than, you know, not talking about goldfish on a goldfish thread, but alas. Not at my 200 posts yet.)

Edited by Minx

When I looked up the name Mongo on the internet I found out is is a name of a planet in the Flash Gordon comic books. Since I have a Star and Moon I thought it just fit.

I have no clue who this Doctor is you speak of.