Fishies Are So Darn Happy!

Guest Oranda's R HxC

Guest Oranda's R HxC

Long story short I was able to find a decent arrangment for the pond fish and a /GREAT/ arrangment for my fancy babies.

I was able to move the pond guys in a HUGE rubbermade; I've been doing this all day:

yummayfishyum003.jpg

And as I moved the four fancies into the 49 gallon it was SO bare with nothing but some white gravel (I know, I recently went back to gravel I dont really like barebottom /: ) So I redecorated, with PLANTS! Fishies are so darn happy, and so am I, this is the best one of my tanks have EVER LOOKED!

(I'll post this now and attatch the video after since it's loading slowly and I dont want to lose this post again! LOL)

That is great. I don't care for bare bottom either so have river rocks and some small gravel. Only one thing I would suggest maybe some bungie cords to help the sides not bulge so much and give extra support.

Guest Oranda's R HxC

Yeah I was thinking about that, But as for now I think its fine and Im not all that joyous about the rubbermade compared to my beauuuutifulll tank!!<3