Psst...

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh my god...wat beautiful guys..I bet Jed wants the red, red/white..actually maybe all the cute ranchus.. :D I loved almost all the ranchus and lionheads..good collection this time...

Edited by SunshineGurl

omg..is there an auction..already...Ohh..I wanna see it..I wanna see it..

Oh BTW Jed...did you get ur baby ranchus??..Or am I just forgetting seeing them... :blink:

I got them! Pictures are coming soon. That little red/white is fast and adorable. :heart

omg..is there an auction..already...Ohh..I wanna see it..I wanna see it..

Oh BTW Jed...did you get ur baby ranchus??..Or am I just forgetting seeing them... :blink:

I got them! Pictures are coming soon. That little red/white is fast and adorable. :heart

Awww...yayyy pictures.. :D ...oooh oooh wanna give the guys a lil friend from the current auction... :P .. :devilangel ..kidding...LOL

I dont know how many of these auctions will I have to resist before actually getting a cute fish from here.. :) ..it kills me... :krazy:

Edited by SunshineGurl

Oh my god...wat beautiful guys..I bet Jed wants the red, red/white..actually maybe all the cute ranchus.. :D I loved almost all the ranchus and lionheads..good collection this time...

I see a few ranchus I like. If I can talk hubby into it, I will have it! I'm not going to say which one until I'm sure it's mine!!!

I just bought a fish but I do have room for one more. Maybe after Christmas.

I can't wait that long, Hidr. I want it now!

Kathy,

I had to go back and look at that oranda because I didn't see it yesterday. I was busy scrolling down to find the ranchus and lionheads. lol

Oh, you lionhead crazies!! :D

Me, give me the crowned pearlscale # 92 and the blue/black veil telescope # 94, and you won't hear me complain. There are some nice ryukin in the auction as well.

Me, give me the crowned pearlscale # 92 and the blue/black veil telescope # 94, and you won't hear me complain. There are some nice ryukin in the auction as well.

Andrea,

I just received an email that this auction is a big sale! There are NO reserves and the highest bidder get the fish. Just think, you can get a fish really cheap. Now, that's my kind of sale!!!

I really like this one.

AUC_114_53.JPG

AUC_114_53_1.JPG

The other one I loved is gone. Was the Black w/red Oranda.

I agree I loved this guy too...such subtle gentle calico colors...looks soooo delicate...

Yes, and I also loved these guys Andrea...absolutely gorgeous...Frankly there are a lot of fish there that are beautiful...I loved almost all of them..Now I wish I cud buy one.. :)

I am eyeing one or two of those glorious Ryukins, too. There are a couple of really nice ones in that batch......

Hmmmmmmmmmm....!!!!!!!!!!!!

they might be worth a bid or two. If nothing else, it will drive the price up for Ken.......

I am eyeing one or two of those glorious Ryukins, too. There are a couple of really nice ones in that batch......

Hmmmmmmmmmm....!!!!!!!!!!!!

they might be worth a bid or two. If nothing else, it will drive the price up for Ken.......

I think ryukins are so pretty, but I have bad luck with those. However, I do still have the one I got from GU as a blue baby and she is now gold/white. It's amazing she went from blue to gold/white.

The cruel taunting and torture never end! lol! The ryukins are gorgeous! Such high backs! I like Lot 40 - there's just something about that coloring that is so cute! And Lot 60, 73 and 74 - a black ranchu is always a beauty! AHHHH!!!!! LOT 72! THEY HAVE ANOTHER KABUKI!!! So, who's going to buy the sister to my Kabuki?!

in this auction, it's the price of the fish plus an average of $75 shipping, correct?

Depends on where you live. My shipping from him runs 120.00. I live in Washington State. He usually talks me into another fish to help offset the cost.

There a couple of the R/W ryukins that I wouldn't mind having...

The cruel taunting and torture never end! lol! The ryukins are gorgeous! Such high backs! I like Lot 40 - there's just something about that coloring that is so cute! And Lot 60, 73 and 74 - a black ranchu is always a beauty! AHHHH!!!!! LOT 72! THEY HAVE ANOTHER KABUKI!!! So, who's going to buy the sister to my Kabuki?!

I saw the other Kabuki, and I think you should buy her! She probably misses her sister, so buy, buy, buy!

where are these auctions that I keep reading about? I want another goldie....and another tank.....and more goldies!

Hey Fred, how have you been. How are your ranchu?

Worst part I sold my large tank since I'm switching over to glass, so I have 300.00 and its very hard to not buy one of those black ranchu from Ken.